PDA

View Full Version : Where can I book a Mount Teide 1/2 day coach trip in south Tenerife?

wulfgar
06-10-2011, 04:12
Hi

Does anyone know the cheapest company who does this trip

how much is it and what days do they go

thanks

poker
06-10-2011, 04:44
www.tenerifesunshine.com

You can look and even book youre trips online . :-)

Sent using Tapatalk.

wulfgar
06-10-2011, 06:35
Good website but trips seem a little expensive

is there anyone cheaper ?

West mids tyke
06-10-2011, 09:15
wulfgar, i think you will find tenerife sunshine are the best on the island and are very reliable, i have heard some horror stories about some companies, eg not turning up, leaving people behind etc, tenerife sunshine are very good company dont knock em til you tried them, also i find the trips are fairly cheap compared to others

emskie
06-10-2011, 10:49
Good website but trips seem a little expensive

EXPENSIVE???? How much do you think the trip should be? The RRP is 22 Euros which is what you will pay at hotel reception!

wulfgar
06-10-2011, 14:18
I'm sure I saw somebody saying it was 11 euros for the trip

???

Sombra
07-10-2011, 01:23
You pay just under €11 return from Los cristianos to Santa Cruz with a Bono on a normal titsa bus which is half the distance and no volcano! €22 seems very reasonable to me.

poker
07-10-2011, 22:27
Hire a bicykle for a day 8 € and cickle up Teide .

Sent using Tapatalk.

redarrow
11-10-2011, 19:21
wulfgar, i think you will find tenerife sunshine are the best on the island and are very reliable, i have heard some horror stories about some companies, eg not turning up, leaving people behind etc, tenerife sunshine are very good company dont knock em til you tried them, also i find the trips are fairly cheap compared to others

I've only ever heard about this happening once since I've been here (not from my supplier I should add). There in fact aren't that many companies to choose from anyway, and the ones I know are all very good (including suppliers I don't use). So without facts to back this up, you should stay shtum.

As far as Wulfgar is concerned he's not going anywhere if he can't afford 14.50 for half day Teide. He could go with that Miller lot, if he wants a mattress, blanket and a load of Amway products.

West mids tyke
12-10-2011, 06:55
I've only ever heard about this happening once since I've been here (not from my supplier I should add). There in fact aren't that many companies to choose from anyway, and the ones I know are all very good (including suppliers I don't use). So without facts to back this up, you should stay shtum.

As far as Wulfgar is concerned he's not going anywhere if he can't afford 14.50 for half day Teide. He could go with that Miller lot, if he wants a mattress, blanket and a load of Amway products.

red arrow i apologise if it sounded abrupt just stating a few things freedom of speech and all that and yes i agree if he cant afford 14.50 then looks like a budget holiday for him im afraid

Seren
12-10-2011, 09:16
22 euro is a good price for this trip but also if you want to take the cable car up to the very top of Mount Teide its a further 25 euro per person.... I wasnt aware of this and we paid more than 22 euro for the trip!

redarrow
12-10-2011, 10:24
red arrow i apologise if it sounded abrupt just stating a few things freedom of speech and all that and yes i agree if he cant afford 14.50 then looks like a budget holiday for him im afraid

It's usually a ruse given out by the holiday reps, so I do get a bit touchy when I hear it mentioned.

22 euro is a good price for this trip but also if you want to take the cable car up to the very top of Mount Teide its a further 25 euro per person.... I wasnt aware of this and we paid more than 22 euro for the trip!

You should of been made aware of the cable car tariff. It's a once in a lifetime thing. Spectacular, but a bit pricey.

stevem
12-10-2011, 14:34
I dunno, for 14€ I'll give him a guided tour of Las Charifas. But he's buying the beer! :):)

michele
12-10-2011, 15:18
we have booked in the past with sunshine...brill trips at good prices ...xxx

Balcony
12-10-2011, 17:03
How many of you going on this trip? If 3 or 4 of you wouldn't it be cheaper to hire a car? That way you can go up one way and back on a different route, that way you can stop as long as you wish, or stop on route for photos etc, plus stop off for a bite to eat where YOu want.

Ed3229
12-10-2011, 17:37
Just done the half day trip...........DONT do it!!! 5 hours total on the coach and just 1.5 hours on Tiede.........Utter rubbish Just get the bus or hire a car....:raspberry:

leskriett
28-10-2011, 16:24
I tried this trip 3 years ago but it was too windy to go up on the cable car. I'm back in Tenerife in 2 weeks and was going to try again. I've got the cost from Tenerife Sunshines website but does anyone know what it actually costs to book in resort?

Thanks,

Lee.