PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Harley's Restaurant, San Eugenio, south Tenerife

wulfgar
06-10-2011, 14:23
Is it anygood and what is the food like

Do they play rock music there

:wave:

Medman
06-10-2011, 16:02
Is it anygood and what is the food like

Do they play rock music there

:wave:

Always take in Harleys when I'm over. Food is good, plenty of choice. Miller Draft 2 for 1 !!! Best nights to go is Thursday or Sunday when the band Crush are playing. Well worth a visit. Enjoy.

wulfgar
06-10-2011, 16:49
Cheers for that mate

:c2:

Angusjim
06-10-2011, 17:54
Always take in Harleys when I'm over. Food is good, plenty of choice. Miller Draft 2 for 1 !!! Best nights to go is Thursday or Sunday when the band Crush are playing. Well worth a visit. Enjoy.

I totally agree with you but foodwise it does seem to get bad press on the Forum by many. Great entertainment watching the guy mixing Cocktails,I used to love sampling a few cocktails in there but not allowed any now on doctors orders :(

marbro8
06-10-2011, 21:28
I totally agree with you but foodwise it does seem to get bad press on the Forum by many. Great entertainment watching the guy mixing Cocktails,I used to love sampling a few cocktails in there but not allowed any now on doctors orders :(last time i was there they where doing a man versus food challenge, probably taken the name from my all time favorite food programme with adam richman, the challenge was to eat a burger the size of a car wheel hub cap!!! and if you managed it(don't know if anyone did) then you would not have to pay, but it gets the punters in and in fact it would be something that i think could be a money spinner in tenerife, we used to go to a restaurant in walsall called fatty arbuckles and the challenge was to eat a massive starter of about 10 chicken wings then a mixed grill consisting of steak,pork chops, lamb chops, gammon, 6 sausages, a chicken breast,2 fried eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes a tin of beans 6 slices of bread and butter, followed by about 10 scoops of ice cream and a tin of fruit salad!!, and for that you still had to pay but got a £3 t shirt to say you had done it lol i have still got it in my drawer:eyebrows:

Added after 5 minutes:

forgot to mention the 2lbs of chips

Medman
07-10-2011, 08:29
I totally agree with you but foodwise it does seem to get bad press on the Forum by many. Great entertainment watching the guy mixing Cocktails,I used to love sampling a few cocktails in there but not allowed any now on doctors orders :(

The food's basic but filling and helps to soak up the Miller.

P.S. Didn't know your wife was a doctor .......:laugh:

Angusjim
07-10-2011, 12:08
The food's basic but filling and helps to soak up the Miller.

P.S. Didn't know your wife was a doctor .......:laugh:

Never a doctor but she does occasionally wear a nurses uniform:eyebrows::whistle::nurse2: