PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 2 x Bilingual Market Researchers

Zara
06-10-2011, 16:32
This is a temporary position for 2 or 3 days - would ideally suit ladies as it is gathering information about what is important to ladies when buying lingerie. You need to be fluent in both English and Spanish. If you are interested please send me a PM with your contact details and I will forward these to the employer who will then contact you direct.

Thank you

louisecox
12-10-2011, 17:16
Cant seem to send you a private message.

Zara
12-10-2011, 17:25
That is strange, I have received messages but when I just checked it seems they were turned off - please try again.

DonnaFranka
12-10-2011, 23:50
Hi. I can`t send you a message either....will try again 2moro.

Zara
13-10-2011, 08:33
I am very confused by this, I have received PMs since placing the ad. yet when I checked yesterday my messages were turned off, I turned them on again and yet when I checked just a moment ago they were turned off again. Please try again but if you should have the same problem let me know via this thread and I will report it to admin. Thanks.

Added after 6 minutes:

Louise / Donna I have PMd you both my personal email address so you can send me your details, however I would appreciate it if you could try and send a PM first as there seems to be a problem with this on my profile at the moment. Thanks

OMEND1
13-10-2011, 22:21
Good Evening

I have also tried to PM you but am unable to do so. Could you please PM me alternative contact details.

Thank you

Zara
13-10-2011, 22:33
Omend1, could you please try again because I have received PMs since my last post and I have just checked my settings again and everything looks fine. Thanks

slodgedad
14-10-2011, 01:11
Omend1, could you please try again because I have received PMs since my last post and I have just checked my settings again and everything looks fine. Thanks
You had your Email notifications turned off, which shouldn't affect your PMs but you would have to come on the forum to check your messages.

I have just switched them on, other than that I can't find a problem.

Zara
14-10-2011, 08:59
You had your Email notifications turned off, which shouldn't affect your PMs but you would have to come on the forum to check your messages.

I have just switched them on, other than that I can't find a problem.

How strange because I have received notifications about the PMs from Charlotte, Louise, Omend, otten etc.

I donīt suppose you know whether this would have any effect on PMs I am sending? (they seem to be getting through OK). But there is obviously something wrong as people are saying they cant SEND them not that I am ignoring them!

Could you also please close this thread as my friend has found 3 people not just two so thank you forum members you have come up trumps again.