PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best Company to do an Advanced Diving Course with in Tenerife South?

Jackie
06-10-2011, 18:31
As the title say really.

My eldest son did a diving course while he was in Australia earlier this year. He is coming to Tenerife in November for his birthday and his girlfriend wants to book an Advanced Diving Course for him as it is something he really wants to do. Can anyone suggest the best company to do this with and also if anyone has a rough idea of the costs it would be much appreciated.

deepdivejunkie
06-10-2011, 19:35
Check these out:

www.atlantic-divers.com
www.tenerifedive.com
www.divetenerife.com
www.divingtenerifescuba.com

All are based close to Las Galletas in the South, and I will recommend them all.

Jackie
06-10-2011, 19:53
Thanks for the links, just one more question as you obviously know about these things and his girlfriends and I haven't got a clue lol. How long is the Advanced Dive Course as in hours per day and how many days, so she can book it at the most convenient time during their stay. Thanks

chetwynd
06-10-2011, 20:27
Here´s another really good one and all the info you need is on the web page http://www.aquamarinadivingtenerife.com/en.as they are right on las vistas beach front anyone not doing a dive will have plenty to do in this area

deepdivejunkie
06-10-2011, 21:16
This course can be done in two or three days, or longer if you wish. If I can remember correctly, consists of compulsory navigation and deep dives, plus 3 speciality dives of your choice. Therefore 5 dives and a written exam. Most dive centres do two dives per day.

cressrt
06-10-2011, 21:52
For the PADI Advanced Open Water, which is what is being talked about, there is no written test just a short knowledge review for each of the chosen options. Two to Three day's is a reasonable estimate. There should be information on each of the websites, including the costs; in this climate you could always ask for a discount for two, you may not get one but worth the try. Also the PADI website itself will have details of all the options available but not all will be at all the dive centres.

George22
12-03-2017, 18:03
I can totally recommend Diving Atlantis. They are based towards the west near Play San Juan.
Here is the info to their site:
http://divingatlantis-tenerife.com