PDA

View Full Version : Frente 5-a-side Tournament SAT 19th November

Fred Perry
07-10-2011, 10:58
SATURDAY 19TH NOVEMBER - 10.30am to 2.30pm

FRENTE BLANQUIAZUL FIVE-A-SIDE TOURNAMENT

To celebrate the Frenteīs 25th anniversary a football tournamant has been organised located on the astro turf pitch just below the stadium. Letīs see if Armada Sur can muster a team for the event. We need 7 minimum. Need to finalise in next couple of weeks so let me know if interested.

http://i52.tinypic.com/rhjy8i.jpg

Added after 6 minutes:

Teams so far confirmed;
--> White tops, "Vieja Guardia" (Old Guard).
--> Blue tops, " Ultras CDT"
--> Black tops, "Hooligans CDT"
--> Red tops, "Tabor Triviņo" .
--> Green tops, " Norte - Isla Baja".
--> Mauve tops, "Girls FB"
--> Their own tops, "Tagrawla Crew"

Looks as if we can go with sky blue t-shirts.

Slug Balancer
07-10-2011, 13:19
Sorry but I am unavailable. I have pulled something.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Fred Perry
07-10-2011, 15:31
Kev mate(Slug Balancer); You were not exactly at the top of my list for reinforcements to be honest.

The size of you, your were probably a no-nonesense center-half in your day. "In your day" being the key word as it was played in black & white.

The last time I played I was pulled off at half-time which was fine as I usually only used to get a half an orange.

Jackie
07-10-2011, 17:04
Fred, my son Courtney said he and Lyden would be up for it if you need players. Let me know

Fred Perry
07-10-2011, 22:11
Okay thanks. Perhaps the Tenerife Hammers could get a team up?

Jackie
08-10-2011, 19:57
Okay thanks. Perhaps the Tenerife Hammers could get a team up?

I will ask them :)

Slug Balancer
09-10-2011, 09:04
Kev mate(Slug Balancer); You were not exactly at the top of my list for reinforcements to be honest.

The size of you, your were probably a no-nonesense center-half in your day. "In your day" being the key word as it was played in black & white.

The last time I played I was pulled off at half-time which was fine as I usually only used to get a half an orange.

You were lucky to get half an orange. Last time I played I didn't get anything. The captain said I had been taking the p*ss with my first half performance so he took my pith, segments and all!

That was my last game as I then suffered a serious medical condition ..........