PDA

View Full Version : Is there another bin men strike in Abona?

henry
07-10-2011, 19:39
has any one heard if the trash went on strike in abona?

i just came from iceland in las chafias and from oasis fm to iceland all the cornder trash is full overflowing. i went to iceland to get my fix on mountain dew and i ask a few staff members, at iceland why the trash is full busy day? they reply we donīt know they have not pick it up for 3 days now! where iceland keeps the trash looks alfull overflowing trash bags on the floor/street. has anyone know if the trash went on strike or what??

Jackie
07-10-2011, 21:30
has any one heard if the trash went on strike in abona?

i just came from iceland in las chafias and from oasis fm to iceland all the cornder trash is full overflowing. i went to iceland to get my fix on mountain dew and i ask a few staff members, at iceland why the trash is full busy day? they reply we donīt know they have not pick it up for 3 days now! where iceland keeps the trash looks alfull overflowing trash bags on the floor/street. has anyone know if the trash went on strike or what??

Not on strike here Henry, have heard them every morning this week at 4 am....thanks guys...

tonypub
08-10-2011, 02:53
Not on strike here Henry, have heard them every morning this week at 4 am....thanks guys...let henry stay at yours jackie,so he can hear the bin men at 4am,put his mind at rest

Jackie
08-10-2011, 09:38
let henry stay at yours jackie,so he can hear the bin men at 4am,put his mind at rest

Tony what can I say....you do make me laugh..NOT ;)

henry
09-10-2011, 20:42
Not on strike here Henry, have heard them every morning this week at 4 am....thanks guys...

in guaza i allways heard the trash men come around bout 2am. yes!! iīm still up until 3am or so. playing mortal kombat on playstation 3 with my friends back in texas online

kingbaker
19-10-2011, 00:16
Tony what can I say....you do make me laugh..NOT ;)

This is just terrible Jackie don't mind that Tonypub fellow.