PDA

View Full Version : Other Roller Skating rink opening behind LIDL in Adeje, Tenerife

MrsTT
07-10-2011, 22:29
Today´s Canarian Weekly carries an advert saying this venue will open on 15th October!:)

Jackie
07-10-2011, 22:33
Is this permanent Mrs TT or like the one in Santa Cruz last year? I thought the Ice Skating Rink was being built in Chafiras...but hey it's Tenerife ;)

MrsTT
08-10-2011, 09:20
This is for roller skating according to the advert in the paper. I know nothing else about it. It just caught my eye and I thought I would share it :)

cynophilia
15-10-2011, 19:29
I went today and its nice € 6,50 for 2 hours ...you can bring your own skates or get a pair from them...Floor is really nice but next time I bring a towel.....you sweat!

chica19849
16-10-2011, 13:59
Hi,
Does anyone know a number for this place? I'd like to arrange a work trip which would be hilarious.

Any info would be great thanks'.

KirstyJay
29-10-2011, 12:59
I took my kids here yesterday and they loved it! It's a little expensive to do often, as a resident, but they are sorting out a 'bono' which I think we'll definitely get.

They're also planning themed parties, kids party packages and skating classes which my daughters are well up for!

Sent using Tapatalk

KirstyJay
29-10-2011, 13:01
Hi,
Does anyone know a number for this place? I'd like to arrange a work trip which would be hilarious.

Any info would be great thanks'.

I don't have a number, but the owner is forum member tenerifelettings, so you could send a PM. :)

Sent using Tapatalk

obs
29-10-2011, 15:46
Their telephone number is mov. 648 822 288 According to their advert in the Canarian Weekly. :)

emskie
31-10-2011, 11:46
I took the kids on Saturday and although we had great fun 6.50 is a little steep. We didnt really want 2 hours, plus my daughter had her own skates but they dont charge any less for that?

I had my little one with me who needed someone walking around with him so me and my friend took it in turns meaning we only skated about 20 minutes each, although when we pointed this out they didnt give us some money back.

A great place they just need to get the pricing structure sorted out

Mitchener19
04-01-2012, 18:15
Finally I can write a useful blog to help people and give out some useful information. Skateworld Tenerife is a new project that is located in one of the big industrial buildings above Lidl in Adeje. Perhaps an easier location point is directly adjacent to the new ITV centre! I know the administrators of Tenerife forums have already been and had a wicked time! So any questions just fire! :)

Added after 3 minutes:

Proper old school quad wheels are rented with no objection to customers bringing there own that includes online skates! For just 5 euros for 2 hours it's well worth a go! We are now taking bookings for birthday parties in 2012 also! For more information reply to this thread or message me :)

Nic
04-01-2012, 19:58
After ice skating and roller booting for about 5 years I asked Santa for a pair of inline skates!! Big mistake, huge! Far too adventurous for someone that hasn't put on a skate for about 18 years! Maybe I should pay skateworld a visit and get practicing with something a bit more stable than an inline skate! Biggest problem is, I've been used to stopping with my toe and now I have to stop with my heel.....hopeless! What are the opening times for skateworld and do you have a website?! Is there an age limit too cause I've got a three year old that might like to join me! Thanks!

Simon-M
04-01-2012, 22:32
I've been with the kids. Well worth a visit. The kids learn fast :) and it's great for getting some of that energy spent before they go back to school.

MrsTT
05-01-2012, 00:11
They have a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skateworld-Tenerife/289208914430415?sk=wall&filter=12 with details about the venue.

KirstyJay
05-01-2012, 01:04
I have to say that my daughter has been asking for quad skates since we went. It would be good if you had a sales outlet for them for next Xmas ;)

Mitchener19
07-01-2012, 19:26
Thanks for some wicked replies and positive feedback. These views have been noted and the price is now 5 euros for 2 hours and 4 euros for one! Birthday parties are now a key part of everyday SkateWorld life, the kids seem to really enjoy their time here. So for now just 5 euros I think it's definately worth a go, for adults as well as kids. Thanks again guys keep the suggestions and feedback coming. See you all soon hopefully :)

Added after 2 minutes:

Opening times are 11-11 Monday-Saturday and Sundays are 11-10.

tonypub
07-01-2012, 20:59
i been today,funny as.keep up the good work

svecs
17-06-2012, 18:07
what about inline hockey, any chance that somebody is starting up a team?

timmylish
17-06-2012, 23:19
Great idea and a wonderful addition to pastimes for all here on Tenerife! Really hope it goes well for the owners. Well done!

poker
18-06-2012, 08:10
what about inline hockey, any chance that somebody is starting up a team?

There is a team in Las Galletas .
Think they train monday eavening arround 6 in the sportcomplex.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2