PDA

View Full Version : Movistar has lost another 2 customers!

henry
08-10-2011, 19:37
wow!! more and more people are switiching from movistar to vondafone,orange.
and now lost 2 more customers. my parents.

yesterday my mom took her movil around with her and start moping the floor in the living room. she got a call on her movil when she reach it from the table it slippied and went into the bucket of water. ruined the phone.so she call movilstar what she can do. very nice lady help her. said we can give you a new movil for free with the same number.and since you been a customer with us. we raise your points from 4,800 to 5,000points. to get the free movil. my mother said o.k. so, movilstar said go to your local movilstar and tell them to call us to get your new phone for free. so, me and my dad went to cabo blanco. and tell them. movilstar local store call and movilstar (another person) said they canīt do this and have to pay 35 euros for the movil. so, long story short. my mother call today expalin 5 diffent people at movilstar and keep saying this cannot be done and still have to pay 35 euros for a new movil.so, my mom ask me the number for vodafone. (who i been with for 4 years and counting and very happy with them)

so i give her the vodafone customer center, they treat my mother with respect. at first they said for a movil cost 18 euros. but she meation my name and nie. so, since i been a customer for them for a long time. they going to give my parents a free movil 1 for my dad and mom. contact for only 6 euros a month. and the first min to any pmovil call is 0.15 cents and each min will cost 0.05 cents. so she said. o.k. sign me and my husband up then. so in a week get a free movil for my dad and mom. and pay 6 euros a month. my mom was paying 13 euros to movilstar.

after sign up with vodafone, she call movilstar to cancelled her movil. very nice lady ask her why? so, she said i talk to 5 people on what happed yesterday on the offter. the lady from movilstar said her computer it have they took 1,200 points away. if you want to (to my mother) i can give it back and give you the 2 movils for free. but, my mother told them no, i allready sign up with vodafone!! so movilstar lost 2 customers 1 old (my mother) and 1 one customer my dad. no wondor they losing customers left and right. the left hand donīt know what the right hand is doing??

judetenerife
08-10-2011, 22:41
really they are all as bad as each other. vodafone were shameful in customer service to my husband and he left to go back to movistar. at the end of the day it seems what you get from any of them depends on the day you ask, which member of staff you ask and all is ok until you do something like drop yr fone in the bucket!! wish we had the UK phone/tariff deals as the ones here suck on price :(

Andy0210
08-10-2011, 22:46
I bet someone at movistar wont be sleeping tonight, well done Henry for publicising this and letting them know! ;)

lozzie1821
09-10-2011, 00:11
Ive been with movistar for years - since my dad 1st got me a phone.. ive never had a prob with them... :/

Jackie
09-10-2011, 09:28
As Judetenerife say they are all as bad as one another. It took me almost 6 month to cancel a tariff I was with on Vodafone because I was being told, phone here, email here, fax there. I have now decided I will remain on PAYG rather than be on contract with any of them, buy my own phones and that way I can please myself by just buying a new sim without having all the aggro these phone companies dish out

Sundowner
09-10-2011, 10:33
As Judetenerife say they are all as bad as one another. It took me almost 6 month to cancel a tariff I was with on Vodafone because I was being told, phone here, email here, fax there. I have now decided I will remain on PAYG rather than be on contract with any of them, buy my own phones and that way I can please myself by
just buying a new sim without having all the aggro these phone companies dish out

The same thing happened to me in the U.K with Vodafone.............they were a nightmare to get free of :) I also went the PAYG go route..........You know what they say " Great minds think alike" or is it "Fools seldom differ" :)