PDA

View Full Version : Other Horse Riding / Skate park

phillever
09-10-2011, 09:15
Hi All

Out in Tenerife next Friday for a couple of weeks, i have a couple of questions that hopefully someone have answers for :-

Question 1 Horse Riding, does anyone know if there is a stable anywhere who do beach rides ?
I tried to book with Rancho Grande last year as they advertised them but they didnt have availability at the time, tried to locate the website this time and does not appear to be working.

Question 2 Skate park, i have located a skate park in El Medino (seen pictures on internet), anybody know the location of it ?
Name of street or close to will do and i will locate it on Google maps.

Cheers
Phil

Tia
09-10-2011, 20:47
Hi All

Out in Tenerife next Friday for a couple of weeks, i have a couple of questions that hopefully someone have answers for :-

Question 1 Horse Riding, does anyone know if there is a stable anywhere who do beach rides ?
I tried to book with Rancho Grande last year as they advertised them but they didnt have availability at the time, tried to locate the website this time and does not appear to be working.

Question 2 Skate park, i have located a skate park in El Medino (seen pictures on internet), anybody know the location of it ?
Name of street or close to will do and i will locate it on Google maps.

Cheers
Phil

Club Hipico in Aldea Blanca offer horse riding for tourists and there rates are very reasonable. PM me if you would like there number.