PDA

View Full Version : Special occasion restaurant for this Sunday night in south Tenerife?

tenerifedave
09-10-2011, 18:27
I had planned to take my better half to Mama Rosa's next Sunday evening for a celebration meal; sadly they are closed on Sunday. It must be Sunday and in the PdlA or Los Cris area, can anyone please recommend a plan B. :dontknow:

ruffus
09-10-2011, 18:34
Molino Blanco in San Eugenio is beautiful. I would recommend this restaurant.

Andy0210
09-10-2011, 18:41
Molino Blanco in San Eugenio is beautiful. I would recommend this restaurant.

So would i, i just wouldn´t recommend the prices ;)

If he was planning on Mama Rosas originally i wouldn´t compare that with El Molino Blanco, a lovely restaurant for much more reasonable prices is Watermelon at St Elmo, food and drinks for two and the bill very rarely more than 35 - 40€, if you ring in advance you can reserve a table overlooking Las Vistas beach.

tenerifedave
09-10-2011, 19:01
Thanks Andy for your recommendation, will have a look at their site (if they have one). Money is not the concerning factor, more like quality of the food and ambiance.

Andy0210
09-10-2011, 19:15
Thanks Andy for your recommendation, will have a look at their site (if they have one). Money is not the concerning factor, more like quality of the food and ambiance.

Still say you can´t beat Watermelon! :)

sunspot
09-10-2011, 19:40
Terrazza del mar,watermelon or El Molino Blanco, thats my choice of special

anto3
09-10-2011, 22:23
Your wife will adore Trezza del mar,, most romantic restauranĄt on the Island and will not break the bank

tenerifedave
10-10-2011, 16:44
Terrazza del mar,watermelon or El Molino Blanco, thats my choice of special

Well, El Molino Blanco it is. Been to see the Matre D and bagged the inside private table, the one with Rod Stewart's brass plaque. Looking forward to a very special evening with the missus, I will have to get that bank manager of the cupboard to pay for it though.

Will try give you an update of our evening after the event.

lozzie1821
10-10-2011, 23:06
My mum and dad have gone to mama rosas for years... they love that place and it cannot be faulted i dont think. Its an excellent restuarant, nice ambience and good prices..

Ive heard Watermelon is the new place to go aswell as Terraza Del Mare.. ive never been to neither haha need to find meself a date i think

whereever you choose... I hope you both have a lovely time xx