PDA

View Full Version : 1 bedroom apartment in Callao Salvaje, Tenerife

IgelEi
09-10-2011, 19:45
This lovely apartment is in the centre of Callao Salvaje, the apartment is well furnished and fully equipped and ready to move into, ideal also for holiday lets or long term lets, the apartment faces the swimming pool and garden area and also has sea views. From more information please PM me. €120.OOO ono

If you´re serious about selling, you need to give MUCH more information than this. You could advertise on tennerifepropertyowners.com. I have no connection! Just a friendly tip...:wave:

Ian55
09-10-2011, 20:05
If you´re serious about selling, you need to give MUCH more information than this. You could advertise on tennerifepropertyowners.com. I have no connection! Just a friendly tip...:wave:

On a personnal view, as a member of the Forum there is enough info for anyone to make their mind up, as the Op says please PM for more info, And if you have no connection with the above company why are you so keen to support them ?

IgelEi
09-10-2011, 20:12
On a personnal view, as a member of the Forum there is enough info for anyone to make their mind up, as the Op says please PM for more info, And if you have no connection with the above company why are you so keen to support them ?

Because I´m interested in buying a property direct from an owner PLUS I´m a nice and friendly chappie. Have you got any problems with this?:spin:

Ian55
09-10-2011, 20:19
I see, so your postings in another thread on the Forum has no bearing then ?

IgelEi
09-10-2011, 20:28
I see, so your postings in another thread on the Forum has no bearing then ?

You can look at ALL my postings - may I suggest that you do this?

Ian55
09-10-2011, 20:37
I have, hence why it was closed. But it seems that if you wish to buy here in Tenerife, why the pre occupation with a certain web site ? I am sure you, like many others will make up your own minds whether you buy privately or thro an Estate Agent :)

mariben
09-10-2011, 20:40
Because I´m interested in buying a property direct from an owner PLUS I´m a nice and friendly chappie. Have you got any problems with this?:spin: Hi thank you for your comments but as Ian55 has said if people are interested in buying the apartment they can PM me for more information and photo's, and we are the owners of the apartment.

IgelEi
09-10-2011, 20:56
I have, hence why it was closed. But it seems that if you wish to buy here in Tenerife, why the pre occupation with a certain web site ? I am sure you, like many others will make up your own minds whether you buy privately or thro an Estate Agent :)
Clearly you have not read ALL my posts, but only those concerning a couple of agents who do not like the fact that 1) I am trying to encourage owners to sell direct to buyers like myself, as it´s a win-win, but the agents lose out on their 5% and 2) I want to shed light on the darkness of the issues with short-term and long-term letting i.e. the difference between "residential" and "touristic", particularly for newbies like myself. I´m slowly hacking through this jungle and the results are surprising! As I´m not exactly stupid, I have the feeling that you are involved with an agency, too. Please let me know if I´m wrong - looking forward to hearing from you!:tiphat:

sunspot
09-10-2011, 21:01
If you are really interested why dont you PM as requested instead of trying to stir up trouble, its not an ethical way to do business at all

IgelEi
09-10-2011, 21:12
If you are really interested why dont you PM as requested instead of trying to stir up trouble, its not an ethical way to do business at all

Sorry, but what´s unethical about it? Are you involved with an agency as well????

sunspot
09-10-2011, 21:20
That is nothing to do with you,if you want to buy then the polite thing to do is contact the person or agent selling not try to drag up trade on a forum..............very unethical

doreen
09-10-2011, 21:27
Clearly you have not read ALL my posts, but only those concerning a couple of agents who do not like the fact that 1) I am trying to encourage owners to sell direct to buyers like myself, as it´s a win-win, but the agents lose out on their 5% and 2) I want to shed light on the darkness of the issues with short-term and long-term letting i.e. the difference between "residential" and "touristic", particularly for newbies like myself. I´m slowly hacking through this jungle and the results are surprising! As I´m not exactly stupid, I have the feeling that you are involved with an agency, too. Please let me know if I´m wrong - looking forward to hearing from you!:tiphat:

:lol: no Ian55 is definetly not an agent.

I think we have had enough free advertising for this one particular website that you are promoting ... there are several other direct sale websites, by the way :)

I have to admit feeling a sense of deja-vu with your posts IgelEi ... you haven't bumped into our member, Jimandsi, on your travels by any chance ;)

IgelEi
09-10-2011, 21:46
That is nothing to do with you,if you want to buy then the polite thing to do is contact the person or agent selling not try to drag up trade on a forum..............very unethical

So you ARE involved with an agency LOL!!!!! I can in all honesty reply to your foundless accusation that I am "dragging up trade" on a forum by confirming that I have no professional or private connections whatsoever with any site (I wish I did, as I could do with a bit of extra cash!). Obviously you and other agents do not like the fact that I´m encouraging owners to sell direct, admit it!! Why should I pay 5% extra when I can buy direct? My tip to any owner is to show some initiative "Reduce your price by AT LEAST 5% and pass on the reduction direct to the buyer. In a surpressed market like the one we have now, lowering your price is the best way to sell your property!!! Having said that, you need to give prospective buyers as much information as possible, including photos. Ask yourself what your USP is. How can your property stand out from the other 8,000 and more on the Tenerife market? I have sold several properties direct myself, so I know what I´m talking about. I rest my case. Amen.:pray:

Jimandsi
09-10-2011, 21:54

I think we have had enough free advertising for this one particular website that you are promoting ... there are several other direct sale websites, by the way :)

I have to admit feeling a sense of deja-vu with your posts IgelEi ... you haven't bumped into our member, Jimandsi, on your travels by any chance ;)

Really can't understand why you've bought me into this doreen ? ???

IgelEi
09-10-2011, 22:11

Hey Doreen, let me know the addresses of these sites and I´ll promote them as well, LOL! I do believe I´ve read a couple of J´s posts - seems a nice guy with a keen sense of humour - pleased to make your acquaintance J!:tiphat:

doreen
09-10-2011, 22:40
Hey Doreen, let me know the addresses of these sites and I´ll promote them as well, LOL! I do believe I´ve read a couple of J´s posts - seems a nice guy with a keen sense of humour - pleased to make your acquaintance J!:tiphat:

... first sign of madness :lol:

But seriously, as you have not used any of these sites, it is not appropriate to be "promoting" them here ... should you end up buying direct via one of them, then do let us know how the process went :)

IgelEi
09-10-2011, 22:50
... first sign of madness :lol:

But seriously, as you have not used any of these sites, it is not appropriate to be "promoting" them here ... should you end up buying direct via one of them, then do let us know how the process went :)

Will do, Doreen! Good night and sleep tight!:zzz: