PDA

View Full Version : Bars Victory Pub, Apollo Center, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

jim1joiner
07-06-2011, 19:17
has IAN still got the vic pub on the apollo centre

smigster
03-05-2013, 15:06
victory bar appollo centre los christianos great sun terrace,good prices warm bottles let it down:

obs
03-05-2013, 15:12
has IAN still got the vic pub on the apollo centre

The quick answer Jimbob is yes, and Lynn is still working there. :tiphat:

StevieJPB
28-05-2014, 12:38
My wife Jo and myself Steve are the new people in The Victory Bar Apolo Los Cris. We are opening this Sunday 1st June at 1pm. All are welcome both old and new.
And to put the Tenerife gossip right, we did not infact make an offer for the Bar until 6 weeks after Ian and left, as some have said we plotted to get him out. Total rubbish.
We have refurbished the place with new furniture, Coolers etc, and have reinstalled the air con in the Cellar so the beers should be nice and cold.
Please pop in and say hello, looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Cheers Steve & Jo and of course daughter Maria x

SuzyQ
28-05-2014, 15:50
Gossip in Tenerife?? Never in the world !!! :D All the best to you in any case

trevorife2
28-05-2014, 19:28
See you in october love a beer in there then to the shires then back to the vic !!!

warbey
28-05-2014, 19:49
We will look in next visit...

also, Welcome to the Forum..

marbro8
28-05-2014, 20:24
never been in any bars in the apollo centre, but will give it a try, the only places that have been recommended to us in there are the willows a tapas bar where you can eat as much as you like in an hour for €12 and the place that does chicken dishes just on the front before you get to the hyperdino? but good luck in your new venture

slodgedad
28-05-2014, 20:32
never been in any bars in the apollo centre, but will give it a try, the only places that have been recommended to us in there are the willows a tapas bar where you can eat as much as you like in an hour for €12 and the place that does chicken dishes just on the front before you get to the hyperdino? but good luck in your new venture

Always been known for it's quality Sunday dinners. Not been for a while (obvious reasons) but was always impressed.

marbro8
28-05-2014, 20:38
Always been known for it's quality Sunday dinners. Not been for a while (obvious reasons) but was always impressed.oh right thanks slodge:), lets hope they continue the theme of good sunday lunches then, it will save us a walk down to the roast house :lol:

warbey
29-05-2014, 20:44
This was (to Me) the original meet-up point for Forum Members, at the First Bar on the Seaward side.

Two Lovely People Doreen and Mike had a Bar a few Doors along so We looked in there too more than once.

Doreen used to be on here a bit too, but its a few Years now.......

imablue
29-05-2014, 21:23
Porkies ....it was ..Warbs ......

TOTO 99
30-05-2014, 06:44

Are you calling him a liar?....:lol:

warbey
30-05-2014, 19:24

from Maghull.

toto99. Stirrer.:devil2: :D:D

imablue
30-05-2014, 20:22
Mike once asked me would i get their daughter Laura a liverpool top..I said" Me?.. pick a top up with that C... on it....!!" i was in jjb sports and asked the female assistant can you put that top over there in a bag for me ? Came back to Tenerife with my sons best mate carrying the said bag ( him being RS ) and he duly delivered it to Mike...Whilst my son and i just drank our drinks ....:whistle:

marbro8
30-05-2014, 20:56
Mike once asked me would i get their daughter Laura a liverpool top..I said" Me?.. pick a top up with that C... on it....!!" i was in jjb sports and asked the female assistant can you put that top over there in a bag for me ? Came back to Tenerife with my sons best mate carrying the said bag ( him being RS ) and he duly delivered it to Mike...Whilst my son and i just drank our drinks ....:whistle:i would be the same with a wolves top:lol:;)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Porkies ....it was ..Warbs ......we ate there a few times back in the day, we walked down there a few weeks ago to try and find willow and didn't know it had changed hands and name:doh:

warbey
31-05-2014, 21:05
Some Years back, there was a small Cafe behind the Gran Tinerfe called Mike's Cafe.

I got to know the Family who ran it, and being a Male became fond of both Mother and Daughter.

The following Year or three and both They and the Cafe as was, Disappeared back to the Worcester Area I think.

I still miss Them. As We only get There for a few Weeks a Year I suppose it will always happen, but it sometimes makes Me sad.

Lets hope this new Business manages to flourish, especially if They

manage to serve Cold Beer.............

kingbaker
31-05-2014, 21:38
i would be the same with a wolves top:lol:;)

we ate there a few times back in the day, we walked down there a few weeks ago to try and find willow and didn't know it had changed hands and name:doh:

Oi!! marbro8, Wotts RS please:D:p:cool:;)
Sorry marbro8......shoulda asked imablue.;)

marbro8
31-05-2014, 23:08
Oi!! marbro8, Wotts RS please:D:p:cool:;)rs???:dontknow:

TOTO 99
01-06-2014, 06:24
Oi!! marbro8, Wotts RS please:D:p:cool:;)
Sorry marbro8......shoulda asked imablue.;)

Red Shyte =Liverpool supporter...:laugh:.....:laugh:

Just playful banter...:gun::fryingpan::smackbutt::poke::hit::ar gue::gun:

StevieJPB
03-06-2014, 13:50
We have reinstalled the Air Conditioning in the Cellar, the only one in the area, so the beer is perfect and stunninly Cold, and new comfortable terrace furniture.
Look forward to seeing old friends and new on the Sunny Side of the Apolo.
Cheers Jo Steve & Maria

The Willows
04-06-2014, 13:07
Best of Luck...

Many Thanks for mentioning us ...Mark Ev and Kyle @ The Willows

The Willows
04-06-2014, 13:14
Hi porkies as it was now the widsor is closed ..The Willows is INSIDE the centre there is a opening in the middle of the building We are here almost a year now .. the bar was Casa Rafa years past .. We look forward to you finding us .

StevieJPB
05-06-2014, 08:21
All Welcome.
The Victory Bar, Apolo Centre, Los Cris.
Have a Ice Cold Bear on our loverly terrace and into the Willows for a great Tapas.
How can you beat that.

AL JAY
05-06-2014, 09:09
All Welcome.
The Victory Bar, Apolo Centre, Los Cris.
Have a Ice Cold Bear on our loverly terrace and into the Willows for a great Tapas.
How can you beat that.

Stevie is this Ice Cold Bear a Polar Bear? :whistle::wink2: