PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Hi I'm Ricky the Yorkie

caroletenerife
11-10-2011, 17:38
Little Ricky is in a loving home but his owner needs to work long hours and is looking for a special person that can offer him more time. Ricky was born on 20th May 2009, so is a young dog. He's very freindly, loves kids and playing football. He is a very handsome boy as you can see by the photos and has recently had a very short haircut to keep him cool, but also looks very hansome with a traditional yorkshire terrier cut left longer. He is not a cross breed, both parents were yorkies. He's chipped, nuetered has up to date passport with is vaccines and has had his stronghold drops.

He's just had a new lead and has a kennel and bedding. The owner is very upset having to give him up but he is such a friendly chap they realise he deserves to be with someone that can devote more time to him who he can snuggle up to on the sofa. If you can offer this little chap a loving home please PM me x

stevem
11-10-2011, 21:50
You have PM

timmylish
12-10-2011, 02:56
Is he my Yuriy,s brother? If so we might take him although, if you look at the time of this post I,ve not consulted Mrs. T.
Yuriy came from Julie who owns the Excursion Shop at Los Diamentes? My only reservation is that we live in an apartment without a terrace etc so all our boy,s excercise comes from walkies!
If someone credible wants to take him then go down that road. If not contact me, please!

caroletenerife
12-10-2011, 09:36
Is he my Yuriy,s brother? If so we might take him although, if you look at the time of this post I,ve not consulted Mrs. T.
Yuriy came from Julie who owns the Excursion Shop at Los Diamentes? My only reservation is that we live in an apartment without a terrace etc so all our boy,s excercise comes from walkies!
If someone credible wants to take him then go down that road. If not contact me, please!
Thank you, im not sure where he was born, a couple are going to meet him today, but i will make enquiries about where he came from if it doesnt work out, thanks for your interest.x

timmylish
12-10-2011, 16:15
Birthday dates fit in and ours loves to play fitba"!

caroletenerife
12-10-2011, 16:45
Birthday dates fit in and ours loves to play fitba"!
Hope he wears a green and white jersey:)

stevem
12-10-2011, 16:55
Hope he wears a green and white jersey:)

Personally I hope it's red and white :)

caroletenerife
12-10-2011, 17:24
would that be liverpool :):laugh:

timmylish
12-10-2011, 23:07

Whit?
With my user name "Timmylish" its not too difficult to get the picture.
The future,s bright, its Green and White!

Added after 1 2 minutes:

Just checked with Mrs. T.
This wee man is not Yuriy,s bro. if your info is correct. Wrong DOB by 25 days!

stevem
13-10-2011, 06:12
Whit?
With my user name "Timmylish" its not too difficult to get the picture.
The future,s bright, its Green and White!

I'm not convinced! ;)

caroletenerife
13-10-2011, 17:01
Little Ricky has gone for a few days holiday to a lovely retired couples house to see how gets on with their Yorkie. Hopefully they will be great pals. If not I will let you all know, there has been international interest in this wee man, so between the forums, facebook and Apollos show(many, many thanks for mentioning him) he will, i'm sure, find a new loving home. Thank you all so much for your interest and kind comments. If anyone is seriously looking for a pet, please consider Live Arico, K9, MADAT, Accion Del Sol or any of the other refuges. There are hundreds of dogs and cats just as cute as Ricky looking for someone to love them.xx

stevem
14-10-2011, 06:49
Just to say he's having a really good time. Pixie (the other Yorkie) is stamping her authority in the home at the minute, only to be expected I guess. But when they go out for walks they get on beautifully. It will take a little time but they'll be great I'm sure.

Mum and Dad love him to bits, he really is a fun little fella!

caroletenerife
14-10-2011, 10:16
Good for Pixie!!!! a man should know his place :lol:. I got a message from your mum and she seems smitten, i'm sure over the weekend they will bond and become great pals. x

stevem
14-10-2011, 10:33
Good for Pixie!!!! a man should know his place :lol:. I got a message from your mum and she seems smitten, i'm sure over the weekend they will bond and become great pals. x

Mum is smitten, but don't be fooled. My Dad is just as much so, if not more :crylaughing:

As for a man should know his place.....................no comment! ;)

caroletenerife
18-10-2011, 19:07
Little Ricky's sleep over went well, Pixie is still not quite sure about her new boyfriend so they are having a months getting to know you time, i'm sure it will be just fine. Many thanks to the lovely couple for their kindness xxxxx
A lovely PS to this story is that a lady who was interested in Ricky but was not quick enough to snap him up, was taken to Live Arico on Monday and adopted another little dog, so i'm very happy xxxxx

stevem
19-10-2011, 08:51
Thanks Caroltenerife. Ricky is holding his corner now so I'm sure they will be fine :) Lots of happy endings by the sounds of it!

samantha
05-11-2011, 15:46
Just Pm´d you caroltenrife.

Suej
05-11-2011, 18:01
Reading this thread has really brightened my day! there are happy endings!!! Good luck to Ricky!!!:goodluck:

samantha
09-11-2011, 14:40
We are still looking for a loving home for little Ricky. There is an open plan staircase at his foster home which he is terrified of. He´s OK on normal stairs but just will not attempt open plan. He´s such a lovable chap, please get intouch if you can offer him a home.

Added after 2 Hours 44 minutes:

A Big thank you to Caroltenerife for finding such a wonderful home for Ricky.

stevem
09-11-2011, 18:03
I guess Mum and Dad just need to purchase a Stena Stairlift, pooch edition lol :)

Suej
09-11-2011, 18:14
We are still looking for a loving home for little Ricky. There is an open plan staircase at his foster home which he is terrified of. He´s OK on normal stairs but just will not attempt open plan. He´s such a lovable chap, please get intouch if you can offer him a home.

Added after 2 Hours 44 minutes:

A Big thank you to Caroltenerife for finding such a wonderful home for Ricky.

Does this mean he has been rehomed samantha? :pray:

caroletenerife
09-11-2011, 21:14
Yes Sue, I believe Ricky is staying put and tackling those stairs like a man, parachute optional :)

jewels
10-11-2011, 02:43
We had the same problem with our dogs,but once they got used to it the were fine,we had to carry them up and down for ages,but they got brave in the end.

stevem
10-11-2011, 07:10
We had the same problem with our dogs,but once they got used to it the were fine,we had to carry them up and down for ages,but they got brave in the end.

Yep, just perserverence! He'll have to get used to them. Mind you, I can just see him sitting on the seat of a Stena lol :)

samantha
10-11-2011, 12:51
He's a little Monkey. I think he rather likes the idea of being carried up those stairs. I could actually imagine him in a basket and rope lift. I wonder if one of thoes jamon serrano bones would pursued him ? :whistle:

stevem
10-11-2011, 12:59
He's a little Monkey. I think he rather likes the idea of being carried up those stairs. I could actually imagine him in a basket and rope lift. I wonder if one of thoes jamon serrano bones would pursued him ? :whistle:

That's the next trick, a little bit of jamon on the top step. :) We'll get him up there, I can't believe the other yorkie, half his size bounds up the damn stairs. I'm amazed he hasn't got a bit jealous and followed her up yet!!! Needs to man up a bit lol

jester747
30-11-2011, 21:14

Here's Ricky at his new home all ready for Christmas!

caroletenerife
30-11-2011, 22:14

Here's Ricky at his new home all ready for Christmas!
Absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much for making his Christmas special, you have made my day xxxx

timmylish
01-12-2011, 00:37
Well, he may not be our wee Yuriy,s Bro but I,ll tell you what, they are like two peas in a pod! Brilliant to see him in his new home. Good luck!

jester747
02-12-2011, 21:49
1924 Seasons Greetings from Ricky and Pixie.

caroletenerife
02-12-2011, 21:52
Haha..thats too cute, that will be your designer Christmas cards sorted then x

sandra
02-12-2011, 21:58
they are both adorable xx