PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get Apple Cider Vinegar in Tenerife?

sazzle
11-10-2011, 20:32
Hi Peeps,

Does anyone know if you can get Apple Cider Vinegar over here?

Not talking about the stuff that you can get in Iceland or Mercadonna, its the pure stuff I am after.

Its a cloudy amber colour.

Thanks in Advance.:wave:

uptowngirl
11-10-2011, 21:53
Not seen any personally. Maybe try Carrefour in the North, or the health food shops.

slodgedad
11-10-2011, 21:56
Where can I get Apple Cider Vinegar in Tenerife?

Anywhere that sells that pretend cider (Magners)

caroletenerife
11-10-2011, 22:39
Not seen any personally. Maybe try Carrefour in the North, or the health food shops.
I think your right with the health shop suggestion, thats where you get it in the UK. Let us know if you find some sazzle, its a great natural deterrent for fleas on dogs and cats..and no chemicals so better for pooch or puss

bonitatime
12-10-2011, 08:09
There is a health shop in the Gran Sur and on in the Hiper Trebol centre in Adeje.
I think there is one in the Super Trebol centre in Los Cris but perhaps someone can confirm as I haven't been in there for ages.

sazzle
12-10-2011, 08:58
I think your right with the health shop suggestion, thats where you get it in the UK. Let us know if you find some sazzle, its a great natural deterrent for fleas on dogs and cats..and no chemicals so better for pooch or puss

Im after it for my dog, will have a hunt around on Monday on my day off. Will let you know if I get any.

caroletenerife
12-10-2011, 09:27
Im after it for my dog, will have a hunt around on Monday on my day off. Will let you know if I get any.
If you cant find any, make a rosemary tea, just boil up some rosemary and cyfen (cant spell that) it off and rinse the coat, its more of a conditioner for the coat, but the fleas dont like it x

sazzle
12-10-2011, 09:31
If you cant find any, make a rosemary tea, just boil up some rosemary and cyfen (cant spell that) it off and rinse the coat, its more of a conditioner for the coat, but the fleas dont like it x

What is cyfen? Not heard of this. It is more for his coat that I am after, his skin is really dry and flaky as he is just recovering from major food allergy attack!!

Do you know if you can get Yumega plus over here?

Added after 7 minutes:

[QUOTE=sazzle;105899]What is cyfen? Not heard of this. It is more for his coat that I am after, his skin is really dry and flaky as he is just recovering from major food allergy attack!!

I think I understand now, do you mean boil the rosemary and then sieve? Sorry...... its a bit early!!!

PS, Husband is in stitches with this!!!

Megaloo
12-10-2011, 09:40
Talking of fleas, have you tried giving your dog garlic everyday with food anther deterrent for fleas.

sazzle
12-10-2011, 09:43
Yep, he has garlic with his liver treats. Just ordered something called 'Billy no Mates' from Amazon. Have read some good reviews about it. Herbal mixture for coat and critters. Anyone tried it?

caroletenerife
12-10-2011, 09:52
No but will look it up, thanks.

Added after 2 minutes:

What is cyfen? Not heard of this. It is more for his coat that I am after, his skin is really dry and flaky as he is just recovering from major food allergy attack!!

Do you know if you can get Yumega plus over here?

Added after 7 minutes:

[QUOTE=sazzle;105899]What is cyfen? Not heard of this. It is more for his coat that I am after, his skin is really dry and flaky as he is just recovering from major food allergy attack!!

I think I understand now, do you mean boil the rosemary and then sieve? Sorry...... its a bit early!!!

PS, Husband is in stitches with this!!!

Sorry mabey its a scottish word, means to drain off (yeh sieve) the liquid and leave the gunk behind xx

popsybear
09-11-2011, 13:54
My missus gets it from the health shop on avenida de suecia in los cristianos.

rosemary
09-11-2011, 18:56
Cyfen is scottish? I think you meant "syphon" meaning to drain.

Added after 37 minutes:

No itīs not. Itīs SIPHON. I canīt spell either.rolleyes2:

It helps to look in a Thesaurus, and find something similar. My OH is dyslexic so he does this - or rather I do it for him.

babybadger
09-11-2011, 22:19
will have a look in the North for you this week for cider vinegar....