PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 16th La Roda CF vs CD Tenerife - 10am

Fred Perry
11-10-2011, 22:03
SUNDAY 16TH OCTOBER KICK OFF 10 AM
La Roda CF vs CD Tenerife

4th vs 2nd. Another tough test for the blanquiazules in their trip to La Roda (a town close to Albacete)

No tv coverage for this one.

Added after 2 Hours 27 minutes:

just read that the club have offered 8 places on their flight at the price of 60€ return.

Leaves Tenerife North Saturday 15th at 11.55am and returns on Sunday 16th at 7.35pm.

The trip does not include accomadation (which will need to be in Roda due to 10am kick off) or transfers. Still, it is a step in the right direction by the club.

Chayofa Tete
12-10-2011, 07:35
This is the sort of game we need to start taking something from lets hope we can start this weekend.

henry
13-10-2011, 19:55
i´m confuse?? perry you said there no t.v. coverage. but i call my aunt bout a hour she live in santa cruz. i was telling her the kickoff is at 10am. too bad it won´t be on t.v. canaria. she told me from el dia radio that it is showing on t.v.canaria. now like i said i´m confuess. is it on t.v. or not? if so, why el dia radio place the ad on their radio? i don´t get el dia radio just the t.v. channel. i have not seen anything on the t.v. about tenerife playing. so, can you find out if tenerife is showing on t.v.? cheers

Fred Perry
14-10-2011, 10:14
i´m confuse?? perry you said there no t.v. coverage. but i call my aunt bout a hour she live in santa cruz. i was telling her the kickoff is at 10am. too bad it won´t be on t.v. canaria. she told me from el dia radio that it is showing on t.v.canaria. now like i said i´m confuess. is it on t.v. or not? if so, why el dia radio place the ad on their radio? i don´t get el dia radio just the t.v. channel. i have not seen anything on the t.v. about tenerife playing. so, can you find out if tenerife is showing on t.v.? cheers

Henry; there is no need to be confused. IT IS NOT ON TV.
TV Canaria will show most away matches but only where & when it is televised locally (by the tv channel in that particular area). El Dia probably had the advert on about radio coverage of the game. TV Canaria advertise on Radio El Dia??? Come on, it will never happen.

FinnKris
16-10-2011, 11:55
0-0 Final score. I suppose a decent enough result on the face of it, a draw away to another top of the table team & a clean sheet away, can't be too unhappy with that. No idea what the game was like, but hopefully we can follow this up with returning to winning ways at home next weekend.

Fred Perry
16-10-2011, 20:35
Yep, reasonably happy with that. Boss Calderon made 4 changes and by accounts all played well. Not spectacular stuff but to keep a clean sheet is very important. Roda are no mugs, they beat Real madrid b 4-2 in their last home game and the game against Tenerife today was billed as the "biggest in the history".

If we can follow up with another home win next week it will be a good point gained.

PS. Real Madrid B have just lost 1-0 to Rayo b. Good result for us. Albacete & Lugo won though.

Chayofa Tete
17-10-2011, 08:11
Yes cannot be too unhappy with an away point especially against one of the rival teams.Lets hope for the usual three points next weekend to keep us on track.

bonitatime
18-10-2011, 10:19
I think of of the difficulties is we have such high expectations and are so worried about getting stuck in 2 B that it leads us to see everything in terms of doom and gloom.
A point away against a team who was 4th is a good result.