PDA

View Full Version : My Trip to Tenerife 2011.

Ed3229
12-10-2011, 09:10
I have just got back from 15 days of fun and sun...This is a quick report..........

Best restaurant...La Terrazza del Mare (Food and service fantastic)

Worst restaurant...Aberdeen steakhouse Las Vistas Beach (Just rubbish)

Best Trip.....Bus to los Gigantes (11 euro return from LC)

Worst Trip.......Half Day Mount Tiede (5 hours total on coach and just over an hour on Tiede)

We did loads more but I wont give you all the good/bads lets just say we didn't have many bads...

Seren
12-10-2011, 09:28
Will have to try La Terrazza del Mare restaurant next month when we go where abouts is it? and totally agree about the Aberdeen Steakhouse at Las Vistas :v3: oh and the 1/2 day Mount Teide trip :zzz: I much prefered the quad safari trip upto Mount Teide we did in May much more exciting :woot:

Ed3229
12-10-2011, 09:31
Will have to try La Terrazza del Mare restaurant next month when we go where abouts is it? and totally agree about the Aberdeen Steakhouse at Las Vistas :v3: oh and the 1/2 day Mount Teide trip :zzz: I much prefered the quad safari trip upto Mount Teide we did in May much more exciting :woot:
Its on Playa de Troya just up from Tenerife sunshine tour shop....You cant miss it!!!

Seren
12-10-2011, 09:39
Its on Playa de Troya just up from Tenerife sunshine tour shop....You cant miss it!!!

Ah ok great thank you! looking forward to going! :)

Seren
18-11-2011, 19:23
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for the recommendation, we went to La Terrazza del Mare the Friday night....... and again on the Sunday!! this is our new favourite place 10/10

When I get time I will do a proper review but the staff/wine/food/sceanery/cocktails/bar area fantastic!! will definately be back (hopefully in may :wink2: )