PDA

View Full Version : Clockwise or Anti Clockwise...

AL JAY
13-10-2011, 14:24
I can only see it going Clockwise my OH can see it going Anti clockwise, *Phones Divorce lawyer!!!:spin: :whistle:

http://where-what-how-why.com/?p=111

Malteser Monkey
13-10-2011, 14:28
AL I can see both ! though it changes when I read the article - so it has me wondering whether it is changing too ?????????

AL JAY
13-10-2011, 14:33
Its driving me mad MM ..... I will check it out later after 3 barraquito's :idea: :wink:

Malteser Monkey
13-10-2011, 14:35
does it change for you now when you read the text ?

AL JAY
13-10-2011, 14:40
No, The Biatch is still going clockwise!!!:typing::hide::smashpc:

Medman
13-10-2011, 14:49
No, The Biatch is still going clockwise!!!:typing::hide::smashpc:

Typical woman, does know which way to turn ! :cheeky: ........ I got her boths ways ...... :eyebrows:

Malteser Monkey
13-10-2011, 14:52
I have sat and stared from a short distance I believe that after an average 20 seconds it changes

or my brain is far more complex than I really knew:cheeky:

Santiago
13-10-2011, 15:19
I have sat and stared from a short distance I believe that after an average 20 seconds it changes

or my brain is far more complex than I really knew:cheeky:

I got her going both ways but I had to look away for a moment in order for it to happen. It must be a Celtic thing as the English seem to be the ones who can't see the change!

:cheer:

cainaries
13-10-2011, 17:35
I've no idea what any of you are talking about - just got a picture of a coastline and then a message saying 'under maintenance'. Just my luck! Still it's saved an argument.

Ah, she's back now and I'm English and I can see her spinning both ways. Given the evening we've had I'm not mentioning of this to OH.

warbey
13-10-2011, 19:20
Both ways Al. Takes about 20 seconds as M.M. says...

Sal
13-10-2011, 19:22
Typical woman, does know which way to turn ! :cheeky: ........ I got her boths ways ...... :eyebrows:

AL I can see both ! though it changes when I read the article - so it has me wondering whether it is changing too ?????????

I got her going both ways but I had to look away for a moment in order for it to happen. It must be a Celtic thing as the English seem to be the ones who can't see the change!

How weird! She seems to change direction - even if I just blink. :crazy:

primrose
13-10-2011, 19:25
It goes both ways.:spin:

AL JAY
13-10-2011, 19:49

Ta Warbs, Finally i can see her going anti clockwise! :jumping::tiphat:

Medman
13-10-2011, 19:52
Ta Warbs, Finally i can see her going anti clockwise! :jumping::tiphat:

It's great what you can do when you sober up Al...... :laugh:

warbey
13-10-2011, 19:58
:laugh:
It's great what you can do when you sober up Al...... :laugh:

Could be heading the opposite way Mate.! :laugh:

Davie Thistle
13-10-2011, 22:13
.............if you don't look at it directly,
sort of not dead centre,
blink, she will change direction!
works for me every time!:crazy:

Malteser Monkey
14-10-2011, 09:10

Woooooohhh Soy Ingles hombre:thanx:

I've no idea what any of you are talking about - just got a picture of a coastline and then a message saying 'under maintenance'. Just my luck! Still it's saved an argument.

Ah, she's back now and I'm English and I can see her spinning both ways. Given the evening we've had I'm not mentioning of this to OH.

oh dear - was it the cabbage ?

thanks

Santiago
14-10-2011, 16:29
Woooooohhh Soy Ingles hombre:thanx:

Apologies MM, I made an assumption which I shouldn't have!:sorry: