View Full Version : Bars Kandi Lounge, Puerto Colon,Tenerife

slodgedad
07-06-2011, 20:04
Have you visited this bar. How was it?

We need your comments.

Write a review to give others an idea of where to go on their jollies

ryan_swfc
09-08-2011, 22:58
I visited this bar on my holiday at the beginning of July. Me and me Girlfriend aged 18 found this on the first day but didn't decide to go in it until near the end of our holiday. We regretted it. It was much more our style. A chilling out bar with all the current music being played by the friendly DJ. All the staff are great. Cocktails are cheap at 2 for 6 quid most of the time. There are great seats you can sit in which is where it probably gets it name from "lounge". We loved it. There is also a pool table thats adds to the great bar. It anybody from our age group to young an old families. They also do these great "test tubes" which is a 25e and they are get about 15 cocktails out if i remember correctly. Dont quote me on it though.

If i ever go back to tenerife this is definitely one of the 1st bars I will be heading for.

slodgedad
09-08-2011, 23:04
Thanks from a fellow Owl.

'I never felt more like singin' the blues. Wednesday win United....etc. etc..:welcome:

lynunited
21-11-2011, 21:11
We were there at the beginning of July this year also, Kandi Lounge is not just for the younger age group as even though we are 50-something, we thoroughly loved the place. Music was great, seating was excellent, and the drinks reasonably priced. We also found the staff really friendly. Like ryan_swfc - when we return to Tenerife, Kandi Lounge will definitely be one of the first bars we visit.

bash100
22-01-2012, 20:27
just back after another great 2 weeks ! we went to the kandi lounge both sunday dinner times & had great time ! good people good music & all outside in the sun ! wot else do you need

Steve607125
08-02-2012, 15:07
We frequented the Kandi lounge during our Sept 11 hol...we absolutely love it, staff are great n friendly, location is ideal, can't wait to go back this year (sept already booked) they were just taking over empty bar next-door when we were there & adding food to the menu...we are in our 40's, give our love to Brandy & Martini if ur in there, the resident pets of john...see you all again in Sept, Steve & Denise

Bazz
08-02-2012, 16:49
Can't say I've noticed it. Can you give us an idea how to find it? :D :wink2::)

Steve607125
08-02-2012, 17:31
Down the hill towards marina with snooker club (like a circus top) in front of you, steps to the right going down to shops etc. Down 1st flight n turn right over bridge...under mini golf

katielauren
27-03-2012, 15:26
We first visited The Kandi Lounge on 21 Feb 2012 as we had heard that Kris Richards would be singing and playing the keyboard from 4pm til 6.30pm on Tuesdays. We were not disappointed! Kris was brilliant, as always but the management and staff made us feel really welcome. The drinks were very reasonably priced, the atmosphere was relaxed and the bar staff extremely friendly and efficient. We were lucky enough to spend 4 lovely weeks in Tenerife and every Tuesday afternoon saw us back at The Kandi Lounge! We will be back in October for another 4 weeks and look forward to seeing you all again. Katie

Jackie
25-07-2012, 18:10
Can anyone tell me if there is anything going on here this Saturday afternoon. Have been told that they sometimes have entertainment and this time of the day.

tonypub
25-07-2012, 18:18
Can anyone tell me if there is anything going on here this Saturday afternoon. Have been told that they sometimes have entertainment and this time of the day.in winter yes.think craig put the acts on hold in the daytime.

Jackie
25-07-2012, 20:34
in winter yes.think craig put the acts on hold in the daytime.

You sure Tony??? they had entertainment there a couple of weeks ago in the afternoon....put your feelers out for me and find out pretty please otherwise we'll have to torment you for longer than planned and you won't like that haha. Unless you wanna let Jo sing all afternoon lol

tonypub
25-07-2012, 22:00
You sure Tony??? they had entertainment there a couple of weeks ago in the afternoon....put your feelers out for me and find out pretty please otherwise we'll have to torment you for longer than planned and you won't like that haha. Unless you wanna let Jo sing all afternoon lolyesssss,theres acts on all day n all night :run:

Jackie
25-07-2012, 22:20
yesssss,theres acts on all day n all night :run:

haha plenty of other bars that'll be happy to serve 10 of us all afternoon ;) :raspberry: