PDA

View Full Version : Travel Advice needed about taking my dog back to the UK

wendyr
16-10-2011, 11:34
Hi
I am moving back to the Uk next month does any body know of a good company to ship my dog back and the best way to do it

tracey_in_tenerife
16-10-2011, 12:03
I used a company called PBS to bring my dogs over( just google the name) there is also a member on here called pets@home that offer a service to help you take your dog back to the UK, maybe they can offer you some advice
And good for you that you are taking your dog back unlike many others that abandon their dogs which end up in a refuge x

Tom & Sharon
16-10-2011, 19:34
Pets Away: - http://www.petsawayuk.co.uk/

These organised our dog from UK to Tenerife, and also do it in reverse.

They were excellent.

polar1920
05-09-2012, 14:33
Hi,
A friend of mine will be leaving Tenerife soon and has a small dog she is taking with her.
Does any forum member know of any companies that will help with shipping the dog back home?
Have tried Jets 4 Pets and they dont have a rep in Tenerife anymore, and the petsaway website is down.
Any help would be gratefully received.

Megaloo
05-09-2012, 14:36
Pets@home on this Forum I am sure will help

Suej
05-09-2012, 18:51
Hi,
A friend of mine will be leaving Tenerife soon and has a small dog she is taking with her.
Does any forum member know of any companies that will help with shipping the dog back home?
Have tried Jets 4 Pets and they dont have a rep in Tenerife anymore, and the petsaway website is down.
Any help would be gratefully received.

Look no further than Megaloo's post above!!!:goodluck::doggy:

Pets@Home
06-09-2012, 16:22
Thanks Guys, up to number 80 this week for this year, FOREVER BUSY !!!!!!!!

P/M sent .......

ainsie
15-09-2012, 01:33
Must sort my thanks out tomorrow, or the next day. Why do today what you can do tomorrow, my bad way of looking at things. OK, in the next few days I'll tell you all the great things that she did for my little girl , to get her home plus some photos of a collie happy in her natural enviorment.