PDA

View Full Version : Employment How do I employ Entertainment Acts for my business in south Tenerife?

evap
17-10-2011, 12:42
Hi
I have a bar in puerto colon and i am looking for some acts for the winter season.
Does anyone know of anyone who might be available and roughly how much they charge?
We are looking for someone to entertain all ages, this is our First Winter and we want to start how we mean to go on.
Thank you for your help

Red Devil
17-10-2011, 18:52
Sorry cant help with acts but one of our Moderators (Slodgedad) is an entertainer so sure he will help you when he logs on.
We will be in Tenerife shortly for quite a while so look forward to coming into your bar and best of luck with it - can I ask which one it is?

Gavin-James
18-10-2011, 10:27
Hi there. I am a singer who will be arriving in Tenerife on 6th January 2012. Have a peek at my website www.gavin-james.co.uk and let me know if I would be someone of interest you would like in your bar.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gavin

poshbird22
18-10-2011, 12:12
Hi
Firstly, good luck with your new venture, hope all goes well.
Whats the venue called?
My husband is a Soul and Motown singer in the South and is looking for new venues. His name is Les Budd,
PM if you are interested.:wave:

KirstyJay
18-10-2011, 12:28
looks like you may get all the acts you need on the forum ;)

alice in wonderland
18-10-2011, 23:50
Hi there. I am a singer who will be arriving in Tenerife on 6th January 2012. Have a peek at my website www.gavin-james.co.uk and let me know if I would be someone of interest you would like in your bar.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gavin
I saw Gavin performing in a high class venue in Stockport lasr week and he was a top class performer with a very amiable personality and very good slection of songs, he would be an asset to any venue. Alice.

Stoney
19-10-2011, 10:53
www.wimmaertens.com, have a look at this guys website. Watched him a few times in a duo good entertainment, plays at the Sloop during the day 2 till 4 and sometimes on a night opposite Luabay (Esmeralda). Duo called Acousic Knights also plays in a band called Triple Trouble at the Sax Bar. Email him at wimmaertens@hotmail.com

evap
19-10-2011, 18:43
hi thank you all for getting back to me. That should be a great help.

thanks again xx

Leam_Lin
19-10-2011, 19:01
hi thank you all for getting back to me. That should be a great help.

thanks again xx

Whereabouts is your bar & its name, thanks.

marbro8
19-10-2011, 20:10
Whereabouts is your bar & its name, thanks.it sounds like jimandsi's place at the moment:wink: