PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone do rent to buy on cars? I need one desperately!

Apollo
17-10-2011, 20:34
HELP!!
I am desperate for a new car.
Does anyone do, or know of anyone who will do a rent to buy on one?

Im not after anything special, just something which moves and is legal etc etc.
I did look at one Saturday which was up for €500 (a really old Seat). All new tyres, new plugs and leads (amongst other things)....apparently.....
faced with 4 horrendously worn tyres (completely illegally so), original plugs and leads...oh, and the reciept from when he bought it 6 months ago for €150.
Still in some other blokes name who is no longer on the island etc etc etc

so, what I am saying I guess is that I dont want anything dodgy, I just want someone honest (they do exist here I think) who wont try and pull a fast one.

Thanks....in anticipation!!!

Ian55
17-10-2011, 20:39
HELP!!
I am desperate for a new car.
Does anyone do, or know of anyone who will do a rent to buy on one?

Im not after anything special, just something which moves and is legal etc etc.
I did look at one Saturday which was up for €500 (a really old Seat). All new tyres, new plugs and leads (amongst other things)....apparently.....
faced with 4 horrendously worn tyres (completely illegally so), original plugs and leads...oh, and the reciept from when he bought it 6 months ago for €150.
Still in some other blokes name who is no longer on the island etc etc etc

so, what I am saying I guess is that I dont want anything dodgy, I just want someone honest (they do exist here I think) who wont try and pull a fast one.

Thanks....in anticipation!!!

Give Ashro a PM Apollo :) If he has no cars for Sale he will certainly point you in the right direction :) good luck with your search

Apollo
17-10-2011, 20:44
Thanks very much, will do :)

Loaded
17-10-2011, 20:55
If you want an old car on the cheap I've got a Renault 19 from 1992 for sale, done 130,000km has no major bangs but has 19 years wear and tear and little dints here and there. Has been regularly repaired but is at the end of the day an old car!

Let me know of interested

Apollo
17-10-2011, 21:03
Hiya

Thanks for that
Of course interested, could you let me know a price please?
Does it have an ITV? and what size engine/fuel type?
Thank you

garlicbread
17-10-2011, 21:30
What's your maximum budget including all taxes etc., I may be able to help?

Loaded
17-10-2011, 21:31
It's 1.8 litre and has mot done until June i think. 750 euros or near offer

Apollo
18-10-2011, 14:29
Thanks for the replies
Sadly this is why I need a rent to buy or stage payments cos I literally have nothing.