PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Sebastian's Restaurant, Las Americas, Tenerife

slodgedad
07-06-2011, 20:25
Have you visited this restaurant. How was it?

How was the service, what was the food like?

Write a review to give others an idea of where to go on their jollies

Bazz
08-06-2011, 16:26
Anyone been to Sebastian's? I've read it's meant to be very good. :hungry::hello:

angibabes
08-06-2011, 19:55
We went to Sebastians for my partners birthday. We had a great night, the service was faultless, the food was very good and the restaurant looked amazing. Our night was perfect and we left very happy, and we would definitely go back.

Dandemo
08-06-2011, 23:40
My wife and I have visited Sebastian on our last few visits to Tenerife. We have dined in the restaurant when it has been quiet and when they have been turning people away. No matter how many people have been there, we have always had great service and terrific meals. The choice of menu is superb and caters for every taste. The dishes are imaginative, tasty and artistic. The decor and ambience of the restaurant add to the occasion and we would have no hesitation in recommending Sebastian to anyone looking for a special night out or just something different from the usual fayre. Oh, I nearly forgot the artwork in the restaurant is superb as well. Highly recommended!!

uptowngirl
09-06-2011, 02:39
omg......................been once..........................absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't fault service and high standards!!

Bazz
09-06-2011, 09:49
Can anyone direct me to Sebastian's from Fanabe Plaza? Thanks! :cheers:

Stoney
09-06-2011, 10:13
The place is a little gem, hidden away in a corner just past the Sun Inn, great staff and a very good menu. A very sleek looking place even has a singer on a night now and for a change fabulously clean loo's. (wifes comment not mine)

Sebastian
10-06-2011, 01:04
Hi and thank you for all those lovely reviews. In reply for the request by Bazz for directions, if you click on http://www.sebastiantenerife.com/map/ you can find a map, and also word maps from most of the local areas. Thanks again

Bazz
10-06-2011, 16:06
Hi and thank you for all those lovely reviews. In reply for the request by Bazz for directions, if you click on http://www.sebastiantenerife.com/map/ you can find a map, and also word maps from most of the local areas. Thanks again

Thanks so much. Will be along very soon to try out your beautiful restaurant. :hungry: :)

Loaded
12-06-2011, 10:13
This place is a must if you want a touch of class that isn't going to put a hole in your wallet. I've been a couple of times now and each time the food has been superb and the service first class. It's decked out in clean modern furnishings and is a welcome bit of quality to this area.

Highly recommended!