PDA

View Full Version : Other Desperately Seeking Chris, who worked at Rhythm & Booze in Playa Paraiso, Tenerife

goldilocks
18-10-2011, 15:02
Hello Guys.
I have never posted here yet so please be kind:laugh:

My husband, son and I are coming back to Tenerife for the first time in nearly 5 years.
Before this we visited 7 times in 3 years, always staying in either Playa Paraiso or Calleo Salvaje (this time too).
We made a very good friend in an older gentleman, Camp as Christmas and a laugh a minute. He even came to stay with us in Brighton for a week a few years back.
The last time we came to Playa Paraiso we stayed with Chris (his name) for 10 days, and when we flew home my bag was lost with my phone and all contacts in it. All I had was Chris's Mobile number as a contact. I did know that he worked at Rhythm and Booze in Playa Paraiso behind the bar. He also before that had worked in Scorpio's. Very shortly after we got home, Rhythm and Booze was put on the market and sold and we have since never known how to get in touch with Chris. We never did remember his last name too and he was moving apartments. We are coming back in 3 weeks (8th November) and we would all so love to walk into wherever he is working and shock his socks off. A holiday in Tenerife without hime would be so weird as he was part of everyone of ours before.
If you know who I may be talking about PLEASE Tell him that Richard Louiza and Shannon are coming back for a holiday soon.. (get hime to rack his brain lol) We were from Brighton when he knew us before (we in London Now) And if he would like to see us again please ask him if it is possible for him to get in touch via here.
Please note I am not asking anybody to just tell me where he is, I am asking if he can be told we are looking for him, and coming back soon and just wanna say Yoo Hooo Were back!

I do hope this works:pray:

scoregolfbob
18-10-2011, 17:21
Hi, Chris used to work with my wife mandy, in scorpios bar, sorry to say he is no longer in Tenerife, he has a heart attack, after this he felt it was better to return to the UK, my wife is still in touch with him, if you pm me your name and email address mandy will pass on your details.

Bob and Mandy

nath
18-10-2011, 17:36
This is great how people can help each other out!!! So much better than all the bickering!!! Hope you will be able to get in touch again with your friend and reconnect!!! Have fun!!!

goldilocks
18-10-2011, 21:11
Hi Bob

Thank you so much for your help. I remember Mandy actually, There was a day on one of our holidays where Me, hubby, son, Chris and Mandy went to El Medano Beachfor the day.. I think she had a little dog?!
I will message you, Its a shame he had to go back to UK, I know how much he loved Tenerife.

Thank you again.