PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Ristorante Dolcetto, Valle San Lorenzo, Tenerife

slodgedad
07-06-2011, 20:35
Have you visited this restaurant. How was it?

How was the service, what was the food like?

Write a review to give others an idea of where to go on their jollies

funtogo
29-07-2011, 21:11
Went for another marvellous meal here on a recent visit to Tenerife. Always wonderful food & the service is excellent. Can't be beaten for value for money & there is a wonderful childrens play area out the back so its a super spot for families.

Wlll defintely be back when we return to Tenerife shortly.

tfs1
08-07-2015, 11:32
Went again last night, normally good views from the garden area but the calima affected that. Nice easy relaxing meal, mixed salad, a few fries, freshly made pizza and finished off with a lovely amaretto tiramisu with some summer fruits on top.

macdonald5
08-07-2015, 14:16
Went again last night, normally good views from the garden area but the calima affected that. Nice easy relaxing meal, mixed salad, a few fries, freshly made pizza and finished off with a lovely amaretto tiramisu with some summer fruits on top.

Is it on Main Street near Paraiso restaurant ?

tfs1
08-07-2015, 17:18
Is it on Main Street near Paraiso restaurant ?

No, we may well go the long way and you may come up with a shorter route.

We went through San Lorenzo main street passing shops, petrol stations etc etc and when you come out at the other end having left all the shops behind you.

Before you are about to go round a righthand bend and before going over a small bridge take a sharp and not too well signed right turn onto a narrow road called Calle Chindia, head down the road for a minute or so and the restaurant is on your left - parking on the road is a nightmare but they do have a largish car park which you will have passed before getting to Dolcettos !

We enjoyed it, busy at the weekend as they have a large kids playground etc.

obs
08-07-2015, 22:09
Good directions tfs1, even i could find it from that..... :tiphat:

tfs1
08-07-2015, 22:29
Good directions tfs1, even i could find it from that..... :tiphat:

many thanks - I guess from your location you will be very familiar with the area - have you been to Dolcettos ?

macdonald5
08-07-2015, 22:35
Many thanks for directions, thought it might be slightly along from Main Street with garden etc
We would be getting taxi not driving

lesbroz
08-07-2015, 22:59
Absolutely love this restaurant. The home made desserts are to die for!

obs
09-07-2015, 00:13
many thanks - I guess from your location you will be very familiar with the area - have you been to Dolcettos ?
Many times tfs1, many times, and it is consistantly good.