PDA

View Full Version : What's going on outside the Mare Verde in Torviscas this afternoon?

Stoney
18-10-2011, 18:02
Hi all, drove past Mare Verde about 16.30, looked like Police stopping anyone going into complex, anyone know whats going on? was surprised nothing on the forum from Tony at the pub yet

tonypub
18-10-2011, 18:05
Hi all, drove past Mare Verde about 16.30, looked like Police stopping anyone going into complex, anyone know whats going on? was surprised nothing on the forum from Tony at the pub yetmaluca been busted as a mafia operation.http://www.eldia.es/2011-10-18/SUCESOS/15-detenidos-operacion-blanqueo-capitales-mafias.htm

Stoney
18-10-2011, 18:11
thanks Tony. thought it was something big going on with all the vans etc.

tonypub
18-10-2011, 18:14
heres another link with a pic,the colour of the vans dont half clash with mv colour scheme http://www.diariodeavisos.com/2011/10/18/actualidad/golpe-a-la-camorra-italiana-en-las-americas

TOTO 99
18-10-2011, 18:31
Hey Luigi, nippa de next door to a de pub..see if Tony gotta de change for a de fifty grand note...:lol:

tonypub
18-10-2011, 19:07
The suspects allegedly work for two clans from the Naples Camorra
EFE archiveEFE archive
enlarge photo

A group of 13 people have been arrested on the south of Tenerife on suspicion of laundering money for two Naples Camorra clans, the Nuvoletta and the Polverino. A Briton and a Moroccan national are amongst the detainees, while the remainder have Italian nationality.

More than 50 property searches took place as part of the operation ordered by Central Instruction Court No. 6 at the Spanish National Court and a number of bank accounts have been embargoed.

The prosecutor’s office against corruption and organised crime said in a statement on Tuesday that collaboration with their colleagues in Naples was key in providing information for the operation.

According to the statement, the Nuvoletta clan has been investing in Spain since the 1990s, particularly in the southern Tenerife towns of Arona and Adeje in recent years, where they own the Marina Palace tourist palace. The clan is led in Spain by a man named by EFE as G.F., whose network of companies are mainly businesses which are registered on Tenerife.

They are linked to real estate, the hotel industry and restaurants, and sales of luxury cars and boats, and are reported to have been created to launder money from the two clans.

Added after 2 minutes:

9PLUS
18-10-2011, 19:19
The 17 inspectors?

pfft

Red Devil
18-10-2011, 19:23
The 17 inspectors?

pfft

:laugh::laugh: And the hotel industry are up in arms about illegal renters -pffft, small fry:laugh:

kingbaker
19-10-2011, 10:04
hey luigi, nippa de next door to a de pub..see if tony gotta de change for a de fifty grand note...:lol:

ah!!!!!!! Shuttuppa you face!!:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Angusjim
19-10-2011, 12:37
Hey Luigi, nippa de next door to a de pub..see if Tony gotta de change for a de fifty grand note...:lol:

Next "investors" it will be hey Boris nip to pub speek to Tony ask him for change for fifty thousand rouble note, make him an offer he can't refuse:wink:

jogger321
19-10-2011, 13:08
But the Estate Agent I spoke to yesterday said Marde Verde was "an up an coming" complex after he sent me the details of a one bed for sale

Did he mean as in the police saying "I'm a up and and coming to get you" to these folk?

TOTO 99
19-10-2011, 14:27
But the Estate Agent I spoke to yesterday said Marde Verde was "an up an coming" complex after he sent me the details of a one bed for sale

Did he mean as in the police saying "I'm a up and and coming to get you" to these folk?

Was that a one bed, with a horses head in it?:lol:

Annie
22-10-2011, 15:14
You may have seen in the Spanish Press the initials of the persons arrested - have it on good authority that the RM refers to the owner of the Divina Beach Club in Puerto Colon and he also owns Pasha in Torvicas Alto. I won´t give his name in full but it is definitely him and he lived in Marina Palace in Playa Pairiso which is another complex implicated in the raid.

Annie
23-10-2011, 14:11
You seem to be in the know on this subject - do you know who the Brit. is that they have arrested?

balcon
23-10-2011, 15:49
Are you replying to the first post you sent to the forum, or are you referring to someone else who's posted

Annie
26-10-2011, 15:49
Just wondered if anyone knows who the Brit was who was arrested in the 13 Italian Mafia suspects??? Anyone know?

balcon
26-10-2011, 23:14
Why are you so obsessed with this subject, this is only your 3rd post on the forum and all about this topic that nobody else seems really interested in.

Why don't you introduce yourself so we know a little more about you.

Annie
27-10-2011, 16:57
Perhaps thats the problem with this place - nobody is interested in keeping up the law!

balcon
27-10-2011, 19:00
I personally would just like to get on with my happy life, and keep my nose out of things that don't concern me, instead of wanting to gossip, unless it has any thing to do with my family and friends, I can't see the point in getting all worked up about things ....... oh and by the way, I do keep up with the law.
I presume when you say, "perhaps that's the problem with this place", that you live in Tenerife, but I'm sure I'm right in saying, crime is a lot more serious in other parts of the world, it's just that this is a small island, and you tend to be more aware of what's happening, so I'm sure before long you will find out who the Brit is, but it doesn't look like you'll find out on this forum.

9PLUS
27-10-2011, 22:14
The initials of the arrested Brit have now been announced they are ZTF

x

balcon
27-10-2011, 23:19
:lol::lol::lol::lol: