PDA

View Full Version : Where's the best place to buy baby stuff in south Tenerife?

monkeymisha
18-10-2011, 18:05
Hi im looking to buy saftey gates and other items for when my boy starts to move about i was wondering where the best place would be to go thanks

Andy0210
18-10-2011, 18:11
There is a baby shop in Los Cris on the road above the church Square, its about half way along on the left hand side, its an english lady that owns it and the shop is called Baby Boom.

If she doesn´t sell them i am sure she will be able to advise on where to buy them.

You could also check the classified section on here and places like www.charzo.com and www.tenebay.com

Nic
18-10-2011, 20:06
I found the baby shops to be quite expensive. If you can get to Ikea they have them for 13€ for metal ones or Leroy Merlin have wooden ones that can be extended quite a bit, their prices are about 15€. The north is obviously better for some items. I got the same pushchair in the north that they had in Bambini for about 50€ cheaper so it does pay to go north.

junglejim
19-05-2012, 11:18
Hi im looking to buy saftey gates and other items for when my boy starts to move about i was wondering where the best place would be to go thanks

Why not post a wanted add on here'