PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Tapas 'n Chill, Golf del Sur, Tenerife

slodgedad
07-06-2011, 20:42
Have you visited this restaurant. How was it?

How was the service, what was the food like?

Write a review to give others an idea of where to go on their jollies

nigelmercier
01-06-2012, 19:20
I've considered it, as it is the TripAdvisor #1 in Golf del Sur (I often go to the #2: "Volcanic Islands", for which I will write a review later). The reason I didn't go in was because I was on my own at the time, so Tapas was not a good choice of cuisine. The acts on at "Volare Cabaret Showbar" (next door, same owner) also looked a trifle Skegness for my tastes.

There was a review of Tapas n Chill in your old forum which rated it highly. I'm going back to my yacht in a couple of weeks, this time with company. I'll check it out.

AL JAY
01-06-2012, 20:43
I've considered it, as it is the TripAdvisor #1 in Golf del Sur (I often go to the #2: "Volcanic Islands", for which I will write a review later). The reason I didn't go in was because I was on my own at the time, so Tapas was not a good choice of cuisine. The acts on at "Volare Cabaret Showbar" (next door, same owner) also looked a trifle Skegness for my tastes.

There was a review of Tapas n Chill in your old forum which rated it highly. I'm going back to my yacht in a couple of weeks, this time with company. I'll check it out.

also looked a trifle Skegness for my tastes.

Top banter Nigel old boy! :tiphat::sailor::cheers2:

marbro8
01-06-2012, 20:47
also looked a trifle Skegness for my tastes.

Top banter Nigel old boy! :tiphat::sailor::cheers2:lol:crylaughing:

karinagal
01-06-2012, 21:04
I've eaten in Tapas'n'Chill a couple of times and never been disappointed. The food is freshly prepared and the portions are generously sized. They have specials on in addition to the normal menu. Of the desserts that I've tried, they have been to die for.. It's not the cheapest, but I'll be going back for another visit when I'm next out with hubby....

Skeggy
01-06-2012, 22:28

I must recommend the new Tapas bar opened in Lumley Road Skegness, certainly a little too Golf De Sur for me........:yum: as for cabaret artistes Skegness has seen most of them.........

marbro8
01-06-2012, 22:49
I must recommend the new Tapas bar opened in Lumley Road Skegness, certainly a little too Golf De Sur for me........:yum: as for cabaret artistes Skegness has seen most of them.........nice one skeggy lol, i spent a fantastic holiday in skegness about 30 years ago with my best mate, used the ship pub and there was a fun fayre nearby, we met a load of lads from shefield, all wednesday fans and they paid for most of our beer all week lol, and i fell in love with a girl called bev that i had only met 2 days earlyer lol, would love to go back again some day:)

Skeggy
02-06-2012, 07:10
nice one skeggy lol, i spent a fantastic holiday in skegness about 30 years ago with my best mate, used the ship pub and there was a fun fayre nearby, we met a load of lads from shefield, all wednesday fans and they paid for most of our beer all week lol, and i fell in love with a girl called bev that i had only met 2 days earlyer lol, would love to go back again some day:)

Happy 3 hours everyday at the Ship, they would be pleased to see you back, always half of Sheffield in there. I know Bev, many have great memories of Skeg......

nigelmercier
02-06-2012, 09:38
I must recommend the new Tapas bar opened in Lumley Road Skegness, certainly a little too Golf De Sur for me........:yum: as for cabaret artistes Skegness has seen most of them.........
No offence meant to Skegness, I was of course referring to the original Butlins.

Skeggy
02-06-2012, 09:43
No offence meant to Skegness, I was of course referring to the original Butlins.

No Offence taken Nigel, as Billy said Our true intent is all for your delight........

funtogo
23-09-2012, 17:25
We ate there a few times during our recent holiday. Food was excellent. Service from Linda was exceptional & in our opinion was better value than other tapas restaurants in the area. We have already recommended it to others & look forward to visiting again when we return to Golf del Sur.