PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Bella needs a home

natrick
19-10-2011, 11:33
I am a 1 year and 8 month old bitch in need of a permanent home. My owners have moved back to the UK. I am chipped. For more information please contact.

stevem
19-10-2011, 12:56
Not being pedantic, but maybe a bit more detail like species, good with kids or pictures may help?

Hope you find a good home for her. :)

natrick
19-10-2011, 16:36
Bella is a friendly and loving dog. She is a small cross-breed with long ginger/brown hair.

Her owners have moved back to the UK and have failed to collect her so needs a new family. She is currently in a temp home but we cannot keep her as we already have one dog and a small apartment.

Bella needs someone who can give her lots of love and attention. She is energetic, loves going out for walks and playing.

She is good with other dogs as she has lived with them before but has never been around children.

For more information please contact.

timmylish
19-10-2011, 23:57
For sure. Cases like this are always helped by showing a recent photo. It don,t have to be a pro. shot just a photo alongside an object which them allows people get an idea on looks and size. In all similar cases photos have been a major factor in finding the right home.
All the very best and at least thank you for looking after her meantime, rather than committing her to a home.

natrick
22-10-2011, 14:46
This is Bella, as you can see she is only a small dog.

carol & steve
23-10-2011, 20:46
She's beautiful........fingers crossed. :)

jewels
23-10-2011, 21:16
She is cute,she looks very happy.Good Luck.