PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife Philips 32 inch Flat Screen TV €25

Apollo
20-10-2011, 19:00
Philips 32 inch Silver flat screen TV (NOT lcd/plasma type)

Good picture and sound quality
€25

No original remote control, but works fine with universal ones. Can be bought from chinese shops for a couple of euros.

Gordy
24-10-2011, 20:54
Hi , where are you located , I'm in Los Gigantes . Am interested in the TV you have , if you still have it . How old is it , and are the colours still good on it ? You can call me if you want via PM thanks .

Apollo
24-10-2011, 23:33
Hiya

Colour and picture is excellent as is sound.
Im afraid I dont know the year it was made but it is flat screened, just not slimline thats all.
A good TV and a good make.
Can meet you somewhere with it as we are in La Escalona which might be a bit of a trek from you.....
:)

Gordy
26-10-2011, 12:23
Hi , thanks for reply , sorry didn't get back to you yesterday . I have been offered a tv set here in our complex , i haven't seen it yet , it'll depend on what they are asking . They wont be here until Tues. I'm going to have to put yours on hold (of course i don't expect you to to hold it back for me) until next week and take a chance you don't sell it .
cheers ...

Added after 3 minutes:

Also i meant to have asked you , does your tv have 2 scart sockets ? thanks

Apollo
26-10-2011, 22:37
Oh, ok.
Well not a problem, but open to offers on this set as we need to get rid of it. Family coming to stay and need the room clear.
It has 4 scart sockets as well, hope this helps.
:)

Apollo
28-10-2011, 16:28
Said TV is now residing in our basura having been dropped accidentally a couple of times en route causing a hissing sound to eminate from within the set.
Probably not really working quite as well now but if you want to give it a go would suggest bringing an extra set of hands as it is quite heavy, and maybe a cloth as probably had stuff put on top of it by now.
Thread closed please