PDA

View Full Version : CD Tenerife this weeks game.

YOUNG GOLFER
21-10-2011, 11:04
Is there a match on this week can't seem to find any details.

Fred Perry
21-10-2011, 11:19
I did post but somehow got put onto Sports section. I then could not edit (I am sure alot have had same problem)

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?10231-Sunday-23rd-October-CD-Tenerife-vs-Rayo-B

Anyway;
SUNDAY 23 RD OCTOBER 2011

kick off midday

CD TENERIFE vs RAYO VALLECANO b

Coach now SOLD OUT

Should be a cracking game as if Rayo win they go above us. The top two (Albacete & Lugo) play each other so it is an ideal game to win.

DonnaFranka
21-10-2011, 18:02
Yes let`s hope they do win...C U there..!

Fred Perry
22-10-2011, 10:30
Can someone please put a link so I can watch the game tomorrow

Not televised Dave I am afraid.

Here is the possible starting line up. Going back to a 4-4-2.

Aragoneses

Cristobal Medina Luna Tarantino

Zazo Kitoko

Chechu Tacon

Kiko Perona

My prediction;
Tenerife 2 Rayo 0
Att; 9,780

FinnKris
23-10-2011, 13:54
Yes!!! Final Score 3-1 to CD Tenerife against Rayo Vallecano B, was 1-0 at half time. Great result against a team that was 6th in the table before the game, came on the back of a good point away last week. No streams available so no idea if the score reflects the game but I'll take it!

Dandy Don
23-10-2011, 15:13
:c2:

Good win!

YOUNG GOLFER
23-10-2011, 15:55
Very good display today from Tenerife and the team they played against are a good side.

was down to 10 men for a big part of the 2nd half but what i like about todays display was the way they went looking for the 3rd goal.

Around 9.400 fans today nice turn out.

Marks out of 10 i would give it 9/10 due to the fact they carried on with the fight even with 10 men.

Fred Perry
23-10-2011, 17:55
The best performance of the season for me. Good fighting spirit being down to 10 men for the last half an hour. We still attacked and Victor Bravo scored an excellent third goal. Deserved victory against a Rayo side that went looking for it in an entertaining match. Ref falling over in the last minute was a classic(hopefully it will be on Youtube soon :lol:).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8VQXGr3Wao&feature=player_embedded

FinnKris
23-10-2011, 18:24
Thanks for the video, always great to watch the CDT goals, that third nicely taken. What a soft penalty & red card that was, looked shoulder to shoulder to me, perhaps Luna a bit more forceful than strictly necessary but no way that's a straight red. I guess he will be missing 3 games now? Other results quite ok for us as well, Roda drew away, Albacete-Lugo also drew so we move up to second, although Real Madrid Castilla breathing down our neck, they seem to be on a roll.

Hopefully we can take our good form into the next away game & score a vital win, a draw the minimum away to these middle of the table teams (SS Reyes) but would be great to start recording more wins on the road to keep up the pressure.

Chayofa Tete
24-10-2011, 08:02
A good win yesterday we can hopefuly follow this up with a win away which would really start to set us up,I was dissapointed to see Luna sent off as we might not be so fortunate next time round with the ten men.However onwards and upwards as they say, Aupa TeTe

gazza
24-10-2011, 08:34
follow link for photos from CDT v Rayo game....http://www.garyhill-photography.com/#/cdt-v-rayo/4556717069

West mids tyke
24-10-2011, 11:28
a great win yesterday and already looking forward to my first tenerife match in november v celta vigo after following from afar for a few years, its looking like after a few years of poor football (nino excluded))and management that at last tenerife look like a team that wants to compete at the best level and a manager who seems to know what he is doing, i know that the level they are at is probably the equivalent of the english third division but it can only find new belief that tenerife can once again compete at the highest level even if it is going to be a couple of years at least, promotion at the first attempt as got to be the brief this season then build on it from there.

redarrow
24-10-2011, 15:17
its looking like after a few years of poor football (nino excluded))and management that at last tenerife look like a team that wants to compete at the best level and a manager who seems to know what he is doing.

Wait a minute. Last year was appalling I know, but you can't say the two years before that were poor. Oltra was the best coach we'd had in years and the reason we were relegated was down to the club being unwilling to invest in the future by buying players. 3 points more and we'd have stayed up.

Last year was horrendous, but I think you're being a bit harsh on the way the team performed in the previous two seasons.

Fred Perry
24-10-2011, 21:36
Yes, from afar it must have appeared that it was a dire season when in reality we really enjoyed our year in the Primera and were very proud of the players even though we were finally relegated. Last year has no logical excuse apart from the word "Natalio" who has been at 4 different relegated teams in the last 5 years!

Anyway back to yesterdays game. Still canīt find a decent pic. of the ref falling a**e over t*t. :crylaughing:

http://i56.tinypic.com/11qqu0o.jpg

gazza
25-10-2011, 07:59
Here are a few of the ref

bonitatime
26-10-2011, 16:29
Originally Posted by West mids tyke
its looking like after a few years of poor football (nino excluded))and management that at last tenerife look like a team that wants to compete at the best level and a manager who seems to know what he is doing.

I am glad the two of you commented as I thought it was very harsh as 3 seasons ago we went up and with the team we had they did very well in primera.