PDA

View Full Version : Other Great places to enjoy Christmas dinner? New Years Eve?

CIM
21-10-2011, 20:11
If you know of some nice places to enjoy a Xmas dinner, please add them below. And if you are a bar owner what are you doing for Xmas and New years?

Tom & Sharon
21-10-2011, 20:23
If you know of some nice places to enjoy a Xmas dinner, please add them below. And if you are a bar owner what are you doing for Xmas and New years?

MMMMMmmmmmmmm.................... :yum: Maria's home cooking for me............ Chick peas, Lentils and burnt garlic bread :yum:

Tom ;)

CIM
21-10-2011, 20:26
Once bitten...!

kingbaker
21-10-2011, 20:39
All 47 of us going round to Jackies place provided " hairy a**ed biker type" is locked up in the shed. All bringing our sweatty football gear over to be
washed----------killing two birds with one stone HA!!!!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!!!!

tonypub
21-10-2011, 21:09
All 47 of us going round to Jackies place provided " hairy a**ed biker type" is locked up in the shed. All bringing our sweatty football gear over to be
washed----------killing two birds with one stone HA!!!!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!!!!will henry be there?

tracy hampshire
21-10-2011, 21:18
the welcome and the robin hood both do great traditional xmas dinners here in puerto de la cruz., then yo can go for a nice stroll down san telmo then down to the harbour .

kingbaker
21-10-2011, 23:03
will henry be there?

Don't know Tony, they both seem to be missing together this evening/ Something dodgy going on me thinx HA!!HA!!

CIM
21-10-2011, 23:08
Theres also Tom and Sharons in Amarilla Golf... very cheap and they also have a creche now :)
(we did this thread last year if I remember and a few people were looking for it!)

welsh wendy
22-10-2011, 00:00
the welcome and the robin hood both do great traditional xmas dinners here in puerto de la cruz., then yo can go for a nice stroll down san telmo then down to the harbour .

Thanx for being so helpful but I've got geriatrics staying with me in Los Gigantes & I've got alzeimers!!!

CIM
22-10-2011, 00:02
will henry be there?
What do you do over the festive season so far as opening hours?
I know you dont do grub but handy to know when your place is open.

Tom & Sharon
22-10-2011, 18:50
Theres also Tom and Sharons in Amarilla Golf... very cheap and they also have a creche now :)
(we did this thread last year if I remember and a few people were looking for it!)

Haha...........not cooking Xmas day. I have got some left over beef casserole & mash in the freezer though if you're desperate!