PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 3 bed Apartment or Villa wanted fo long let in south west Tenerife.

tracey_in_tenerife
22-10-2011, 11:54
Hi my parents in law are due to move out of their temporary accomodation at the beginning of December and are looking at renting on a long term basis, would consider on a complex, beach side of the motorway , any area from San Juan leading up to Los Gigantes, needs to be a 3 bedroom. Thanks

Andy0210
22-10-2011, 14:11
Try the following websites Tracey.

www.enalquiler.com

www.fotocasa.com

Added after 2 Hours 9 minutes:

Hi my parents in law are due to move out of their temporary accomodation at the beginning of December and are looking at renting on a long term basis, would consider on a complex, beach side of the motorway , any area from San Juan leading up to Los Gigantes, needs to be a 3 bedroom. Thanks

Just another thing, the area you have described is South West Tenerife not North West. ;)

Ian55
23-10-2011, 18:06
Try the following websites Tracey.

www.enalquiler.com

www.fotocasa.com

Added after 2 Hours 9 minutes:

Just another thing, the area you have described is South West Tenerife not North West. ;)

Sorted...............:D

tracey_in_tenerife
24-10-2011, 19:10
You have changed the title to include apartment , would also consider 3 bed villa/house , thankyou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian55
24-10-2011, 19:23
You have changed the title to include apartment , would also consider 3 bed villa/house , thankyou

Title includes Villa as well :)

Andy0210
24-10-2011, 19:30
They should have a drive round Piedra Hincada, its only 5 minutes drive from Playa San Juan, lots of three bedroom townhouses and the rents are about 500 - 550 a month and normally always some for rent, ring me if you want exact directions.

Its a lovely little village and only 10 minutes drive from your house. :)

tracey_in_tenerife
31-10-2011, 16:04
Thanks Andy but I want them a bit further than that Lol , only joking ! If monster in law reads this