PDA

View Full Version : Other Urgent accomodation wanted

sunspot
22-10-2011, 20:31
Due to the flash floods in Los Cristianos and a major sewage problem a villa is urgently needed tonight or tomorrow,can put in hotel for tonight......anyone got any accomodation please

TenerifeFanatic
22-10-2011, 21:55
Due to the flash floods in Los Cristianos and a major sewage problem a villa is urgently needed tonight or tomorrow,can put in hotel for tonight......anyone got any accomodation pleaseWhen did the bad weather occur????

marbro8
22-10-2011, 21:58
When did the bad weather occur????i was wondering that??? they had the hotest october day last week while we were there 36 degrees :wow:

When did the bad weather occur????i was wondering that??? they had the hottest october day last week while we were there 36 degrees :wow:

Added after 7 minutes:

this is getting stupid now, i am having to re-post because i can not edit my own posts:eyebrows:

CIM
22-10-2011, 22:38
Torrential rain this afternoon. I was stuck in the doorway of Iceland, Las Chafiras for nearly an hour as rivers appeared on every road in the area, drains overflowed and it just kept lashing down.
Finally got a break in the weather and got the baby in the car and away home - it was ferocious though.

sunspot
22-10-2011, 23:20
Thankfully Accomodation now found,strange not a spot of rain in Callao today...............thanks guys

slodgedad
23-10-2011, 01:22
Thankfully Accomodation now found,strange not a spot of rain in Callao today...............thanks guys

Glad you're sorted, Chris.

Thread closed.