PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy short legged trousers in south Tenerife?

clarkie71
23-10-2011, 00:56
Hi can anyone please help?

My wife is looking for any stores that stock short legged trousers as all she has seen have been too long for her

Thanks

Andy0210
23-10-2011, 01:08
Can you not buy some that are too long and get the woman at the bottom of the escalators at the Mercadona at Gran Sur to take them up ???

YOUNG GOLFER
23-10-2011, 02:04

My wife is looking for any stores that stock short legged trousers as all she has seen have been too long for her

Thanks

Try Live Arico charity shops they have a few i myself have bought some and very good quality at a great price not just shorts but many items the other day i bought a suitcase from there as i thought it looked realy nice and it was new..... was even more surprised to see how much it was when i googled it on the internet.

tonypub
23-10-2011, 02:16
lol:devil:

Saltnpepper
23-10-2011, 12:25
Can only suggest M&S in Santa Cruz if you're up in the north at all - also the M&S outlet between Candelaria & Santa Cruz. Otherwise, I haven't seen any that are short length (I have the same problem & always end up taking them up myself) & I've been to a lot of shops!

Jackie
23-10-2011, 13:52
Do Zara and Mango not do different lengths? I have the opposite problem, I have long legs and can never find them long enough except in these two places :(

kingbaker
23-10-2011, 13:59
Do Zara and Mango not do different lengths? I have the opposite problem, I have long legs and can never find them long enough except in these two places :(

Yeah and multi-coloured feet!!!!:crylaughing:

Andy0210
23-10-2011, 14:35

They arenīt multi-coloured she just painted the L & R in different colours to make them easier to distinguish! ;)

Jackie
23-10-2011, 15:09

They arenīt multi-coloured she just painted the L & R in different colours to make them easier to distinguish! ;)

But what happens when I wear the other half of the two pairs, then my right foot is blue and my left pink...so confusing lol

kingbaker
23-10-2011, 16:51
But what happens when I wear the other half of the two pairs, then my right foot is blue and my left pink...so confusing lol

Medication malfunction me thinks!!!!:lol::lol:

tonypub
23-10-2011, 16:51

Thankstry forum member snow white,she may be able to help:D

kingbaker
23-10-2011, 17:22
Can you not buy some that are too long and get the woman at the bottom of the escalators at the Mercadona at Gran Sur to take them up ???

Take them up the escalator!!!!!!!! Just how would that help?;)

zumba queen
24-10-2011, 01:03
Ronnie Corbett @ shortlegsrus

Saltnpepper
24-10-2011, 10:51
Zara definitely don't as I've been in recently ... not been in Mango for a long time, so can't say

Jackie
24-10-2011, 20:24
Zara definitely don't as I've been in recently ... not been in Mango for a long time, so can't say

Sorry, thought they might do them as I know they do longer length so assumed they would do shorter