PDA

View Full Version : Apartments Mareverde, Torviscas, Tenerife

slodgedad
07-06-2011, 21:00
Have you stayed at this hotel or complex.

How was it...Did you enjoy your stay...What were the amenities like..etc?

Write a review to give others an idea of where to stay on their jollies

lcbandit
13-06-2011, 00:27
amenities are good, you've got a pool bar that does food through the day, you have the family bar for drinks at night, a choice of pools, one now heated, the complex has undergone alot of refurbishment over the last couple of years or so and is looking good! on site 24 hour supermarket with interent access and telephones.

You have the 'Pub' just over the road along with some good restaurants, its only a 5 min walk to the beach at Fanabe with plenty of bars, shops and restaurants all within easy reach.

Alot of nice apartments on there available for rent too.

CWalters
05-09-2011, 21:36
Stayed 3 years ago, worst complex i have ever stayed in, but i have heard it is now being renovated :cry:

YOUNG GOLFER
05-09-2011, 22:50
It is starting to look a lot better....like the painting of the outside of the complex.

cheery
06-09-2011, 09:00
Holds fond memories for us. Our first holiday together was there. Nice layout with the pools flowing through the middle. We had a room looking down the pools and our patio opened straight onto this. I would like to go back one day to see the improvements.

winnie
06-02-2012, 20:13
hi we are staying here for a week any advice on eating out and things to do would be great i am with hubby and 2 kids age 16 and 11 thanks winnie

bonitatime
06-02-2012, 21:12
Well there is The Pub just down the hill. This is a great place to have a drink