PDA

View Full Version : Apartments Los Claveles, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

slodgedad
07-06-2011, 21:03
Have you stayed at this hotel or complex.

How was it...Did you enjoy your stay...What were the amenities like..etc?

Write a review to give others an idea of where to stay on their jollies

cjd01
08-06-2011, 09:45
Have you stayed at this hotel or complex.

How was it...Did you enjoy your stay...What were the amenities like..etc?

Write a review to give others an idea of where to stay on their jollies

We go every January - clean, tidy, staff on reception can be icy though, restaurant can be very good, pool lovely, pool bar and bar food good too! Entertainment in the evenings this year was better than last to be honest. I would highyl recommend it!

ellynewton
16-01-2012, 12:17
hi everyone i would like to know the exact position of these apartments the ad said it is near the bus station can anyone give me a clue what complex or hotel they are nearest to thanks a lot any information would be greatly appreciated

moonlighter
16-01-2012, 12:23
Go up the hill from the large Los Cristianos roundabout with the fountain towards Oasis del Sur (Paradise Park etc). Go straight over the small roundabout & Los Claveles is on your left hand side. Directly opposite is Dinastia.

murph
16-01-2012, 12:53
hi everyone i would like to know the exact position of these apartments the ad said it is near the bus station can anyone give me a clue what complex or hotel they are nearest to thanks a lot any information would be greatly appreciated

Hmmm. Alternatively , if you walk up the road opposite Cristian Sur, keeping Tenerife sur on your left, past Aguamar to the top of the hill, you come to a roundabout. Cross straight over and it is up on the right.

Ask for a map of the complex when booking. We have stayed here a couple of times and some of the apartments are well placed, others have No private outdoor space with French doors opening out onto the walkways.

Have a look on Trip advisor or something like that to see the variations in reviews.

Nice complex though.

Zara
16-01-2012, 12:59
Nice complex but we stayed in a studio which had no private area (as mentioned above) and a spiral staircase as the only access (difficult if you have a heavy suitcase). Our ceiling fan was broken when we arrived but after telling reception it could not be fixed so was replaced within a couple of hours.