PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife Forum Christmas party and meet up 2011!

CIM
25-10-2011, 15:35
After weeks of hard work, pulling in favours and a multitude of meetings with event hosts, suppliers, entertainment providers, caterers etc Young Golfer, TonyPub and myself are pleased to announce:

:christmascheer:The Tenerife Forum Xmas Party and meet up 2011:christmascheer:

Venue: "The Pub" in Torviscas, (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=39285790649) courtesy of TonyPub (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/member.php?54-tonypub)
Date: Tuesday 20th December 2011
Time: 6pm start, food served around 7.30ish and carrying on until the last person leaves/is ejected
Cost: Food is 5€ a head and is optional on the evening so if you dont want any then not a problem

:party4: Whats on? :party4:
First we have drinks while everyone arrives and there will be a free drink for everyone attending.
Later we have food for all of those who wish to indulge themselves (fiver a head)
There will then be a team quiz :teacher:
There is an entertainment act being provided free of charge :rocking:
Last but not least :drunk: KARAOKE!!! :singing:
If anyone is still up for more after all that, we can maybe embark on a pub crawl into the early hours :cheers:

Stick your name on the poll if you are coming to give us a rough idea on numbers.

The pub is here: Location of "The Pub" in Torviscas (http://g.co/maps/jhrhy)
Google streetview of The Pub (http://g.co/maps/xdsk6)

michele
25-10-2011, 19:01
:c2:looking forward to meeting every one......do u want a xmas cake (fruit) just might be able to squeeze into luggage :spin:

CIM
25-10-2011, 19:16
Can this be stickied?
Also sent out to the email list of members or an admin notice or whatever?

Added after 14 minutes:

:c2:looking forward to meeting every one......do u want a xmas cake (fruit) just might be able to squeeze into luggage :spin:

I would prefer a bottle of Johnny Walker Swing Whisky! :thanx:

sunspot
25-10-2011, 20:08
Its a little early to commit at the moment but as soon as i know flight arrivals from clients i will know for sure when and if i can come

CIM
25-10-2011, 20:23
Well we have left it very open. Turn up, dont turn up. Confirm, dont confirm, eat, dont eat. So if people just want to drop in last minute they can do so - no hassle.
Or if they dont want to eat and then decide at the time they do - they can.
Hopefully that way most people get what they want from it but if the numbers are way off it wont really matter too much.

CIM
26-10-2011, 20:07
Young Golfer has also just offered to buy everyone who is there by 6.30pm a pint!

KirstyJay
27-10-2011, 13:01
I've voted me + 1, but it could be any combination of me + bloke + sprogs depending on lots of things.

Can we say that you only get a free drink if you arrive in a santa hat? :D

CIM
27-10-2011, 14:48
OK and you get 5 free drinks if you arrive wearing only a Santa hat!
You'll be up for that Kirsty?

YOUNG GOLFER
27-10-2011, 15:45
Well looks like we have a few already which is great as for the free pint from me you can kiss my:bootyshake::lol:

brightonbel
27-10-2011, 18:25
I am very sad as we would have loved to attended , The Forum Xmas Party but we don,t arrive till the 22nd December !
Boo Hoo

Leadplayer
27-10-2011, 21:23
Looking forward to our first forum meet as we haven't ever managed to be there at the time of parties however Pat n me will be arriving friday 16th thru to friday the 30th staying at Paradise Club as usual can't wait love to all Pat and Dave

p.s. may possibly be 2 more to add but see its flexible but will let you know before the date more than likely sunday lunch time foe a beer or 3 lol

bonitatime
27-10-2011, 21:53
Sounds good to me

Leadplayer
27-10-2011, 21:58
well come up to pool side at the Paradise club we'll have a party any day you decide to have a visit lol

CIM
28-10-2011, 19:52
Well we have 11 confirmed so far...!
I´m sure there´ll be more than that though :o

doreen
28-10-2011, 19:53

Of course there will be ... didn't anyone notice Jimandsi's offer of the first drink for all there ;)

CIM
28-10-2011, 19:57
Great! Thats a free drink from him and another from YG!!
Can someone send this out to all members as its only had 450 odd views so far.

Are you coming in a Santa hat then to get your free pint off YG?

YOUNG GOLFER
28-10-2011, 20:04

We have 13 now which is cool.....want to see a few more members who live here pop along that would be nice... as for jimandsi and the free pint rather have one in his bar and pay for it.But not sure where it is though.Mind you i was told by someone it was in the Golf Del Sur...........

Tom & Sharon
28-10-2011, 22:04
I've just voted that we'll come.

Tony, make sure you've got decent red wine please cos I don't drink crap. Also have you got Guinness and Bulmers/Magners?

Sal
28-10-2011, 22:09
I want to be there! :(

YOUNG GOLFER
29-10-2011, 00:39

Tony, make sure you've got decent red wine please cos I don't drink crap. Also have you got Guinness and Bulmers/Magners?

Hey cheeky.... you will be in the posh part of Tenerife no cheap stuff down here:fpull:

CIM
29-10-2011, 00:42
She needs a couple of "quality" drinks to get her warmed up. After that she´ll drink owt!

tonypub
29-10-2011, 03:53

Tony, make sure you've got decent red wine please cos I don't drink crap. Also have you got Guinness and Bulmers/Magners?sangre de torro,bulmers,magners pear,koppaberg mixed fruit and strawberry n lime.no guinness sorry,i refuse to be ripped off.

wolvesfc1
29-10-2011, 09:35
Lesley and myself will be looking forward to the evening, thanks for the invite. see you there. Kev

YOUNG GOLFER
29-10-2011, 12:30
Ok looking good around 17 so far so should be good fun:)

TERRY P
29-10-2011, 13:15
aLL VERY INTERESTING BUT HOW DO I POST THINGS ON THIS WEBSITE AS THERE ARE NO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE IT ANYWHERE THAT I CAN SEE

Suej
29-10-2011, 17:21
aLL VERY INTERESTING BUT HOW DO I POST THINGS ON THIS WEBSITE AS THERE ARE NO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE IT ANYWHERE THAT I CAN SEE

NO NEED TO SHOUT! You just have posted! next question?:lol:

Jimandsi
30-10-2011, 18:12
Many thanks mate.

I'll be over for Christmas and New Year, so will drop your card off when passing.

Don't work too hard over the festive period will you. :crylaughing:

YOUNG GOLFER
30-10-2011, 18:50
Well the numbers are creeping up 21 people now coming and still a long way to go.

Would like to add there is FREE WIFI in the bar so members can still log on to the forum.;)

Jackie
30-10-2011, 22:57
There will be more that have replied to their invite on Facebook YG ;)

YOUNG GOLFER
30-10-2011, 23:38
I hope there is a good turn out and everyone turns up.

Just had a brainstorm for the Quiz...was just thinking we should have ....a what member said that quiz..... think that would be fun things members have said on threads over the years.

Tom & Sharon
31-10-2011, 12:07
There are 2 events created on Facebook, so doesn't one need deleting, so as not to cause too much confusion?

Also, it says 6-9pm? Are we going home early?

tonypub
05-11-2011, 12:23
slodgie for quizmaster?thats if your up for it of course

CIM
05-11-2011, 20:40
27 so far :)
Have you ordered the Santa suit yet Tony? YG volunteered...

YOUNG GOLFER
05-11-2011, 20:52
Did he? i don't think so.......... but why not turn up with the odd xmas hat think it would add to the fun....looking forward to it.
Love to see a few more members who live here also turn up i am sure we are going to have a ball.

CIM
05-11-2011, 21:06
I haven't got a pass from the other half yet... Will have to cook up some excuse to be out late!

tonypub
05-11-2011, 22:14
I haven't got a pass from the other half yet... Will have to cook up some excuse to be out late!after all the time n hard work you put in organising the event it would be a shame if you wasnt there:bootyshake:

CIM
05-11-2011, 22:37
after all the time n hard work you put in organising the event...
You´re right, it would be and it was SO much work!
I´ll think of something.

Angusjim
06-11-2011, 10:41
Did he? i don't think so.......... but why not turn up with the odd xmas hat think it would add to the fun....looking forward to it.
Love to see a few more members who live here also turn up i am sure we are going to have a ball.

Steady on YG a christmas party with people wearing Santa hats this party sounds mental:spin::laugh:

CIM
08-11-2011, 18:45
Xmas Party is on in 6 weeks tonight.
27 down as attending on here. 17 on Facebook and another 20 "maybe´s" so should be a decent crowd :)
The Facebook page for the event is here if you want to confirm your attendance on there as well:
Tenerife Forum Xmas party - Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=209894112417663)

triciaty
10-11-2011, 23:48
Boo Hoo. So sad, cannot make thaty date but would love to come any other time.. Merry Xmas to all and hope to see you in 2112.
P.S. Special wishes to organizer. Triciaty

caroletenerife
28-11-2011, 21:10
There will be 4 forum members, probably spouses, possibly another 3 non members and two dogs, coming from the Charity shop (thats if dogs are allowed) x

tonypub
28-11-2011, 21:24
There will be 4 forum members, probably spouses, possibly another 3 non members and two dogs, coming from the Charity shop (thats if dogs are allowed) xwe have a dog or two in regular:whistle:,we have bruno the pub dog.you will see him on the terrace most mornings helpin kirsty to clean1858 here he is,a chocolate brown labrador.pic was taken on a fancy dress night btw

YOUNG GOLFER
28-11-2011, 21:28
I am sure that will be fine the more the better i will stick my neck out by saying this is NOT a private party all are welcome...let's us forum members meet up have a great laugh and if others come along then that's great....who knows we just might get a few new members from having a party.
As for the dogs again i think it will be fine plenty and i mean plenty of room in and outside....just bring a bag incase of any poo poo's that goes for members too:laugh:

caroletenerife
28-11-2011, 23:22
we have a dog or two in regular:whistle:,we have bruno the pub dog.you will see him on the terrace most mornings helpin kirsty to clean1858 here he is,a chocolate brown labrador.pic was taken on a fancy dress night btw
that photo is brilliant x

I am sure that will be fine the more the better i will stick my neck out by saying this is NOT a private party all are welcome...let's us forum members meet up have a great laugh and if others come along then that's great....who knows we just might get a few new members from having a party.
As for the dogs again i think it will be fine plenty and i mean plenty of room in and outside....just bring a bag incase of any poo poo's that goes for members too:laugh:
My fasi doesnt poo, she is royalty, and royalty dont poo x

michele
29-11-2011, 01:45
would you like me to bring a raffle prize doggie related for the charity shop im sure the xmas spirit would be willing to spend a euro on aticket for our 4 legged friends ..just a suggestion ?????:wave:

Jackie
29-11-2011, 18:21
Can I make a little suggestion? I have only met a couple of forum members so would it be possible if we could just wear something with our Forum names on and our real names underneath or something. I don't care even if it's a sticky label but it would definately help me out rather than trying to remember what peoples forums names are and their real names, especially if there is going to be quite a lot there

tonypub
29-11-2011, 18:26
Can I make a little suggestion? I have only met a couple of forum members so would it be possible if we could just wear something with our Forum names on and our real names underneath or something. I don't care even if it's a sticky label but it would definately help me out rather than trying to remember what peoples forums names are and their real names, especially if there is going to be quite a lot thereive made special hats with forum names on the front and real names on the back.:spin:ill get some stickers aswell.you n henry got matchin hats apart from names:eyebrows:

Jackie
29-11-2011, 19:14
ive made special hats with forum names on the front and real names on the back.:spin:ill get some stickers aswell.you n henry got matchin hats apart from names:eyebrows:

You Mr could well find my hat in a place the sun doesn't shine lol

CIM
10-12-2011, 23:26
Well its not long now until the Forum Xmas party so I best bump this thread and remind everyone! 30 plus people coming according to the poll and there's a few more on Facebook I think.

So its a week on Tuesday and I am looking forward to catching up with a few people and also meeting some for the first time. Will be nice to have a full on night off after a very busy year.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

caroletenerife
10-12-2011, 23:44
so whats the itinerary, is it still the same, whats the entertainment? there is a forum member (cant remember her forum name) who doesnt want to come on her own so she will come with us if thats ok.

F1 Chick
10-12-2011, 23:47
Hi There - is this open to all forum members? We moved here a couple of months ago and only joined the forum last week. It would be lovely to meet new people here. I even have some reindeer ear-rings I could wear :-) x

caroletenerife
10-12-2011, 23:52
Hi There - is this open to all forum members? We moved here a couple of months ago and only joined the forum last week. It would be lovely to meet new people here. I even have some reindeer ear-rings I could wear :-) x

yes it is chick, come along, we have antlers and hats so you can sit near us and we can be the numpty table x

CIM
10-12-2011, 23:54

Of course it is! You are MORE than welcome. Its open to forum members, non-forum members - whoever wants to rock up on the night :)

Itinerary:

Venue: "The Pub" in Torviscas, (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=39285790649) courtesy of TonyPub (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/member.php?54-tonypub)
Time: 6pm start, food served around 7.30ish and carrying on until the last person leaves/is ejected
Cost: Food is 5€ a head and is optional on the evening so if you dont want any then not a problem

First we have drinks while everyone arrives and there will be a free drink for everyone attending.
Later we have food for all of those who wish to indulge themselves (fiver a head)
If anyone is still up for more after all that, we can maybe embark on a pub crawl into the early hours :cheers:

Stick your name on the poll if you are coming to give us a rough idea on numbers.

The pub is here: Location of "The Pub" in Torviscas (http://g.co/maps/jhrhy)
Google streetview of The Pub (http://g.co/maps/xdsk6)

caroletenerife
11-12-2011, 00:01
I here Amiela lily is available for bookings x

F1 Chick
11-12-2011, 00:04
Thats brilliant - thanks very much,we look forward to meeting everyone :-) x

Leadplayer
11-12-2011, 00:17
could we have an address and time and date post so its easy to print out and bring with us ( thinking of first timers like Pat and myself ) roll on friday 16th 07.30 take off

marbro8
11-12-2011, 00:19
tony bloke you aint going to turn yur pub into the grease smelling place you have always hated:wow: please tel me it is going to be cold snacks and sarnies:raspberry::bowdown:

CIM
11-12-2011, 00:20
could we have an address and time and date post so its easy to print out and bring with us ( thinking of first timers like Pat and myself ) roll on friday 16th 07.30 take off

tonypub
11-12-2011, 00:25
tony bloke you aint going to turn yur pub into the grease smelling place you have always hated:wow: please tel me it is going to be cold snacks and sarnies:raspberry::bowdown:its a suprise:scared:

caroletenerife
11-12-2011, 00:27
its a suprise:scared:
Is the entertainment a surprise too, or is it you playing the spoons:D

Leadplayer
11-12-2011, 00:32
we where out to see Whitesnake thursday with Paulette and Dave who are coming to tenerife with us and they are also coming to the meet up
Leadplayer Dave and Pat
Guests Dave and Paulette
just in case you want the names of all people coming
looking forward to seeing all those I know by name but yet to meet in person
Dave aka Leadplayer

tonypub
11-12-2011, 00:33
Is the entertainment a surprise too, or is it you playing the spoons:Dhenry n jackie doin a double act

Andy0210
11-12-2011, 00:35
You Mr could well find my hat in a place the sun doesn't shine lol

Scotland ???

caroletenerife
11-12-2011, 00:35
oooft, shall reinforce the antlers with a hard hat and deluxe earmuffs:wow:

tonypub
11-12-2011, 00:37
oooft, shall reinforce the antlers with a hard hat and deluxe earmuffs:wow:woo woo you know it,im spikin my hair

CIM
11-12-2011, 00:38
Carole - you´ve pulled!
"Spikin my hair" is a metaphor that Tony uses...

Andy0210
11-12-2011, 00:41
woo woo you know it,im spikin my hair

With maybe a few fist pumps thrown in for good measure? ;)

caroletenerife
11-12-2011, 00:41
Im coming as the bad christmas fairy, so they will all be running for the hills. I may however pull a muscle with the shoes that im supposed to be wearing.

CIM
11-12-2011, 00:45
I may however pull a muscle...
Well Tonys fist pumping and Carols willing to pull a muscle herself on the night. Forget the party, just book a hotel room :)

caroletenerife
11-12-2011, 00:48
sod that you need to pay for a hotel, thought this party was free

Leadplayer
11-12-2011, 00:57
is the pub near San Eugenio shoping centre ? just looking on google and there's Harley's down 1 road and the irish rover opposite the shopping centre ( I may sound thick but i'd rather know for sure ) we are calling in Saturday 17th for a drink and say hello

caroletenerife
11-12-2011, 01:01
Its right along the Harleys road till you come to a big roundabout and its up the hill. Im sure someone that is any good with technolgy could put a google map on here

CIM
11-12-2011, 01:03
sod that you need to pay for a hotel, thought this party was free
So if Tony pays for a hotel room, I take it you´re game on then...?!
Nice one Tony - you dark horse!

caroletenerife
11-12-2011, 01:06
So if Tony pays for a hotel room, I take it you´re game on then...?!
Nice one Tony - you dark horse!
Are you bringing your boyfriend to the Christmas party:crylaughing:

Leadplayer
11-12-2011, 01:10
Hi Carol from the Shopping centre Harley's is down a hill and on the left hand side ( we will be coming from the shopping centre to the pub ) we're at the harley's for a birthday party on thursday 22nd

caroletenerife
11-12-2011, 01:17
Hi Carol from the Shopping centre Harley's is down a hill and on the left hand side ( we will be coming from the shopping centre to the pub ) we're at the harley's for a birthday party on thursday 22nd
Yes keep going along that road, or you could get a taxi, from the shopping centre will be under 4 euros

Jackie
12-12-2011, 18:11
Scotland ???

No Andy more like Uranus...well not your Uranus but Tony's ;)

tonypub
13-12-2011, 04:14
a prominent member of this forum has kindly donated a fee for another act for the night.so its gettin better.just need CIM to match it for 3 acts:laugh:

wolvesfc1
13-12-2011, 23:20
me and lesley are in tenerife now yehaa gonna do a reccy in next couple of days does anyone know what number bus from los cris and were to get off? are you open daytimes tony? pontless having a reccy if no beer at the end, how much is a taxi from los cris.

Leadplayer
14-12-2011, 01:19
me and lesley are in tenerife now yehaa gonna do a reccy in next couple of days does anyone know what number bus from los cris and were to get off? are you open daytimes tony? pontless having a reccy if no beer at the end, how much is a taxi from los cris.
Lucky gits lol we'll be there Friday around 1pm hoping to call round the pub Sat afternoon ( we have to find it first from the paradise club )

Andy0210
14-12-2011, 01:43
Lucky gits lol we'll be there Friday around 1pm hoping to call round the pub Sat afternoon ( we have to find it first from the paradise club )

Walk down the hill, keep going, over the motorway and keep going its on the left just before the roundabout. :)

Leadplayer
14-12-2011, 01:51
Walk down the hill, keep going, over the motorway and keep going its on the left just before the roundabout. :)

Thanks Andy is it far walking ? or would a taxi be better Dave

caroletenerife
14-12-2011, 01:53
Wolves , im not sure what number the bus is (someone will know) but it stops at Gran Sur Shopping Mall, Tony's pub is across the flyover bridge and down the hill, a taxi during the day might be around 7 or 8 euros. leadplayer, your up in the heavens, head down to same Gran Sur centre, i think you should be able to see it from where your staying.

Thanks Andy is it far walking ? or would a taxi be better Dave
defo taxi back up xx

Leadplayer
14-12-2011, 02:01
Wolves , im not sure what number the bus is (someone will know) but it stops at Gran Sur Shopping Mall, Tony's pub is across the flyover bridge and down the hill, a taxi during the day might be around 7 or 8 euros. leadplayer, your up in the heavens, head down to same Gran Sur centre, i think you should be able to see it from where your staying.

defo taxi back up xx

Thanks Carol we love the place ( paradise club ) home from home been going there that long now look forward to meeting you soon.
only reason I asked about distance we are old gits and have to take our time and Pat suffers with arthritus

caroletenerife
14-12-2011, 02:08
Thanks Carol we love the place ( paradise club ) home from home been going there that long now look forward to meeting you soon.
only reason I asked about distance we are old gits and have to take our time and Pat suffers with arthritus
well the good weather will do Pat the world of good, now you know where it is, you can judge whether you want to walk, you could always flag a taxi down. I hope to see you at the party if i manage to get there x

Andy0210
14-12-2011, 02:09

Not sure who Arthur Itis is but its about a 10 minute stroll down hill and a cheap taxi home. :)

Leadplayer
14-12-2011, 02:31
think i've found it on google heading down to the original wigan pier bar avenida ernest sarti not as far as walking to the moonlight bar if I remember correctly

caroletenerife
14-12-2011, 03:05
think i've found it on google heading down to the original wigan pier bar avenida ernest sarti not as far as walking to the moonlight bar if I remember correctly
yes its on the left before you get to the wigan pier x

Leadplayer
14-12-2011, 03:12
wuhooo roll on 1pm friday lets get in the warmth just not looking forward to the taxi at 4.30am Whats the weather like ?

caroletenerife
14-12-2011, 03:28
wuhooo roll on 1pm friday lets get in the warmth just not looking forward to the taxi at 4.30am Whats the weather like ?
it has been warm but a wee bit chilly at night ,was warm today...but i think its going to snow on friday about 1pm haha, sorry!!! only kidding, have a good flight x

Jackie
14-12-2011, 08:02
Any of the buses from Los Cristianos that go Las Americas way will take you to the Pub. Get off either opposite Playa Olid (first stop over the motorway bridge) in Torviscas and head down the hill, The Pub will be on the left next to Oro Verde Complex or get off the stop after, opposite Fanabe Plaza and walk back a couple of minutes

Leadplayer
14-12-2011, 08:44
Thanks Jackie, we are just above where the pub is at the Paradise Club it was just we haven't or I didn't think we had walked down that way now i've found it on google don't think it will be a problem finding it ( if it is a taxi will soon solve the problem ) and just to make sure we know where it is it'll be a good excuse to wander down this Saturday and find it many many thanks to everyone that has offered help tho it is apreciated as someone else mentioned looking forward to finaly putting some faces to names as previously we have managed to miss all meet's for a few years

tonypub
14-12-2011, 11:57
cant miss it now,looks light santas grotto atm,dreading my leccy bill

Added after 3 minutes:

cant miss it now,looks light santas grotto atm,dreading my leccy billhttp://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=28.085791,-16.731398&hl=en&ll=28.085879,-16.731462&spn=0.001536,0.002363&sll=28.085875,-16.731461&sspn=0.001545,0.002363&vpsrc=0&mra=mift&mrsp=0&sz=19&t=h&z=19

CIM
14-12-2011, 13:55
Two acts now confirmed for the evening and a third may be in the pipeline :)
Remember that there is an optional buffet on the night for about a fiver each so you dont have to eat beforehand. If you want to be there for the buffet, then try and get in by about 7.15pm ish.

tonypub
14-12-2011, 15:46
looking at havin 5 acts on doing half hour slots,big boss paid for an act now.just waitin for one more act to be paid

Added after 3 Hours 41 minutes:

im pleased to announce we now have the services of our very own slodgie super mod as your compere for the evening.gunna be a great night.:jumping:

Jackie
14-12-2011, 21:54
Two acts now confirmed for the evening and a third may be in the pipeline :)
Remember that there is an optional buffet on the night for about a fiver each so you dont have to eat beforehand. If you want to be there for the buffet, then try and get in by about 7.15pm ish.

There's a couple of us that can't get there until about 8 ish so just save us the scraps lol ;)

tonypub
14-12-2011, 22:01
There's a couple of us that can't get there until about 8 ish so just save us the scraps lol ;)haha...you n henry,bless.x

londonjimmy
14-12-2011, 22:21
Don't know how to change my vote, but it will be just me on my lonesome now as the missus is back in the UK! Looking froward to meeting you all!

James

Jackie
14-12-2011, 22:54
haha...you n henry,bless.x

you matey are cruising for a bruising :)

If I was coming with H I wouldn't need food, I m sure he would share his Pepperoni Pizza with me on the way lol

henry
14-12-2011, 22:57
haha...you n henry,bless.x lol yeah!! probley jackie send me on another wild goose chase. go here go there god knows with jackie directions i probley end up in the u.k. lol

Kirsty Whittock
14-12-2011, 23:03
Awww I'm a little bit gutted this is on the day I'm flying back to England for Xmas. Although I'm a newer member, would have been lovely to have come and met you all. Ah well next time perhaps. Have a lovely evening! x

Leadplayer
14-12-2011, 23:31
Awww I'm a little bit gutted this is on the day I'm flying back to England for Xmas. Although I'm a newer member, would have been lovely to have come and met you all. Ah well next time perhaps. Have a lovely evening! x

Kirsty why not add to your posting would anyone like to have a smaller meet up say saturday or sunday lunchtime that way you may get a chance to meet a few of the members ? just a thought

Kirsty why not add to your posting would anyone like to have a smaller meet up say saturday or sunday lunchtime that way you may get a chance to meet a few of the members ? just a thought

we arrive this friday lunch time and aren't far from the pub ( we stay at the paradise club

Leadplayer
15-12-2011, 19:36
I am very sad as we would have loved to attended , The Forum Xmas Party but we don,t arrive till the 22nd December !
Boo Hoo

well we are fly 13 hours from now ( 7.30 ) tomorrow morning and rhere until the 30th let us know when and would love to extend the xmas party by a few days and say hello

tonypub
16-12-2011, 11:31
we will be having four acts on starting at 9pm with a funny freddie mercury(max perry)930pm will be our very own uptown girl doing betty midler 10pm will be the newest show on the island 2 young ladies(roseanne from ojangles) aka party rockers and the final act at 1030pm will be michael buble tribute(pip brown)leaving half hour or so for young golfer to do his wet wet wet show with our very own slodgedad as your compere for the evening its promises to be a great night.

chris
16-12-2011, 12:11
we will be having four acts on starting at 9pm with a funny freddie mercury(max perry)930pm will be our very own uptown girl doing betty midler 10pm will be the newest show on the island 2 young ladies(roseanne from ojangles) aka party rockers and the final act at 1030pm will be michael buble tribute(pip brown)leaving half hour or so for young golfer to do his wet wet wet show with our very own slodgedad as your compere for the evening its promises to be a great night.

I know what Young Golfer will sing 'with a little help from my friend' (CIM)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

doreen
16-12-2011, 14:08

Great line-up Tony ... particularly looking forward to hearing Party Rockers :)

beerfan
16-12-2011, 15:39

Can you give me the full address of the Paradise Club? If you can do that you can find full directions on Google Maps.

sunseeker
16-12-2011, 19:13
paradise club isnt far. youd probably be able to walk it.

YOUNG GOLFER
16-12-2011, 21:43

NO WAY not singing.....want the bar to be packed mate.:nono:

bonitatime
16-12-2011, 22:12
I was wondering how late this would go on as I wont be back in the south until 9.30pm
Now I have a better idea. Sounds great.

YOUNG GOLFER
16-12-2011, 22:33
would of thought Tonypub might let us stay a while :wink:....plenty of time bonitatime get yourself down should be a great laugh.

tonypub
16-12-2011, 22:35
will be open till silly o clock

slodgedad
16-12-2011, 23:03
NO WAY not singing.....want the bar to be packed mate.:nono:

Pre requisite, Stu. Sorry me old Mucca............:goodluck:

caroletenerife
16-12-2011, 23:22
Ear plugs are available in the Live Arico shop for anyone with a nervous disposition x

Leadplayer
17-12-2011, 13:42
paradise club isnt far. youd probably be able to walk it.

True we can almost see the pub from our balcony lol

wolvesfc1
17-12-2011, 19:32
will the wolves norwich game be on ?
thanks kevin/lesley

caroletenerife
17-12-2011, 21:55
thanks kevin/lesley
will it buggery xxx if it is I want Mama Mia on the other TV for the LADIES x

slodgedad
17-12-2011, 21:59
thanks kevin/lesley

I'm sure Tony only shows proper matches....:hide::bricks:

tonypub
19-12-2011, 21:39
how would members attending feel about the event going live on the net?camera would just be on the stage area?

slodgedad
19-12-2011, 21:45
As long as it's not on when I'm on stage. Watchdog and all that...:pray:

londonjimmy
19-12-2011, 21:52
Brilliant Idea tonypub! Just for checking....whats the dress code? :tiphat:

caroletenerife
19-12-2011, 21:54
Its Christmas, bling, bling, bling,bling and bling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

slodgedad
19-12-2011, 21:54

tonypub
19-12-2011, 21:55
shorts,socks flip flops,hanky on head,tatoos,sun under arm.should keep the riff raff out:whistle:

As long as it's not on when I'm on stage. Watchdog and all that...:pray:cant put it on the crowd,dogwatch n all that :laugh:

henry
19-12-2011, 21:59
38632................... dude!!! that mine zip code. lol

Its Christmas, bling, bling, bling,bling and bling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx why have bling? while you can spike your hair. woo..woo.woo.. you know it!!

londonjimmy
19-12-2011, 22:04
Its Christmas, bling, bling, bling,bling and bling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha! Carole - with the mrs away im looking at the cupboard and I see Speedos and a pair of goggles...haha....some washing on I think :O/

tonypub
19-12-2011, 22:11
dude!!! that mine zip code. lol

why have bling? while you can spike your hair. woo..woo.woo.. you know it!!just a heads up henry,if you run out of hair gel,try shaving foam,works just the same

Jackie
19-12-2011, 22:13
Haha! Carole - with the mrs away im looking at the cupboard and I see Speedos and a pair of goggles...haha....some washing on I think :O/

Please anything but speedos.....just wear some jingle balls...ooppps sorry meant jingle bells ;)

henry
19-12-2011, 22:18
just a heads up henry,if you run out of hair gel,try shaving foam,works just the same lol !! i use my own hair gel tony. the name of the gel i use is name broski gel. the more you put the more hotties call me lol

A.P.&.S.S
19-12-2011, 23:39
Just had a PM from Londonjimmy, he reminded me this event was on....Hope no one minds my late reply, but look forward to meeting a few of you and putting a face to the screen names?!

londonjimmy
20-12-2011, 00:47
Please anything but speedos.....just wear some jingle balls...ooppps sorry meant jingle bells ;)

Jackie - Just listen for the bells and whistle! haha

Suej
20-12-2011, 13:19
Have a great time tonight! remember if any undesirables turn up just get ´em by their Jingle Jangles and and throw them out! :wave:

Malteser Monkey
20-12-2011, 13:37
Have a great time tonight! remember if any undesirables turn up just get ´em by their Jingle Jangles and and throw them out! :wave:

Such a lady ! Such Class:cheeky:

Suej
20-12-2011, 13:58
That´s me MM!!! AKA LADY Goo Goo!:respect:

tonypub
20-12-2011, 14:17
http://www.livestream.com/thepubtenerife?utm_source=lsplayer&utm_medium=ui-chat&utm_campaign=thepubtenerife&utm_content=thepubtenerife

Malteser Monkey
20-12-2011, 14:25
Is that you Tony ?

A.P.&.S.S
20-12-2011, 14:31
http://www.livestream.com/thepubtenerife?utm_source=lsplayer&utm_medium=ui-chat&utm_campaign=thepubtenerife&utm_content=thepubtenerife

Very good Tony, should look good tonight?! lol See you later

Mike

Malteser Monkey
20-12-2011, 14:34
Very good Tony, should look good tonight?! lol See you later

Mike

Well I'll have to log on on and keep an eye on you all, Have a great night

A.P.&.S.S
20-12-2011, 14:36
Well I'll have to log on on and keep an eye on you all, Have a great night

Shame you cant make it MM, was gona ask Tony to have a look at the focus........but may best not?! lol:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
20-12-2011, 14:46
I'll be there in spirit (as usual) but thanks for that:laugh:

Leave the focus as i may be put off future meets :crazy::crylaughing::laugh:

WOW I see by the poll MaxC is going

Suej
20-12-2011, 15:12

Still haven´t heard from her...Hope she´s Ok!

What Spirit´s that MM? thought you were a wino!:neener:

Malteser Monkey
20-12-2011, 15:22
Wooooooooo the scary spirit :raspberry2:

A.P.&.S.S
20-12-2011, 18:37
Quick one folks.....Is anyone bringing their kids with them tonight????? Might have 2 that will need some company or is it Adults only?????

Ta

Mike

tonypub
20-12-2011, 19:27
mmixed crowd in the pub,plenty kids there so will be fine mate

A.P.&.S.S
20-12-2011, 19:32
mmixed crowd in the pub,plenty kids there so will be fine mate

Cheers Tony, think child minding may be sorted out now!!!! See you soon?!

chris
20-12-2011, 19:48

Tony,
Now saying offline?

KirstyJay
20-12-2011, 20:47
Once I get down there, I can stream from my iphone here : http://www.justin.tv/tenerifeforum/videos

Suej
20-12-2011, 20:49
Tony,
Now saying offline?

They´re up to no good I can tell! :crying2:

Malteser Monkey
20-12-2011, 22:28

offline typical ohh what a let down

Suej
20-12-2011, 22:32
offline typical ohh what a let down

BAH HUMBUG TONY!!!!!:redcard:

Ecky Thump
20-12-2011, 22:38
[QUOTE=Suej;127919]Still haven´t heard from her...Hope she´s Ok!

[QUOTE]

Maxcine was saying she was Ok a few hours ago on FB.:)

KirstyJay
20-12-2011, 23:18
Some pics for ya!

http://img.tapatalk.com/4dd1e19d-08f6-b9ef.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/4dd1e098-0912-6d90.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/4dd1e196-0923-b861.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/4dd1e096-095c-a5ef.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/4dd1e09a-0975-a94d.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/4dd1e096-098a-edcd.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/4dd1e09b-099c-ce82.jpg

Malteser Monkey
21-12-2011, 00:03
Once I get down there, I can stream from my iphone here : http://www.justin.tv/tenerifeforum/videos

no KJ nothing - must be a swingers do.:spin::crazy:

will take a look tomorrow

Hope you all had a great night xxxxxxxx

londonjimmy
21-12-2011, 00:21
Absolutely gutted I couldn't get there. The nanny cancelled on me last minute! Hope you all had a great night.

Tony I might pop in over the weekend to meet you anyways!

Cheers
James

A.P.&.S.S
21-12-2011, 03:56
What a great night, I wont mention any names as I don't want to miss anyone but you all know if you were there, great to meet you all and thanks for a great night.....Hat off to Tony and slodge.....tony the Chinky was FABBY!!!!!!! and well worth a fiver!!! Great night and see you all soon......just a pitty I have come home without Zoe?! lol.......Tony try your best for me mate? lol

Thanks again everyone

Mike

Jackie
21-12-2011, 04:17
OK just got home thanks to Alice and Mark, Tony you are such a wind up merchant it is unreal lol you know what I mean haha

A great night had by all, was going to introduce myself as Jaypeeps but thought lesser of the two evils haha so now you know who I am i'm going into hiding until the next meet up. Tony can't believe you didn't have gravy for Geoffs pie and pastie ;) x

tonypub
21-12-2011, 05:00
i lovvvve jackiie xxx

tonypub
21-12-2011, 05:05
jackie fancys me

Jackie
21-12-2011, 09:40
i lovvvve jackiie xxx

Tough, my heart is with H ;)

caroletenerife
21-12-2011, 10:11
Popped in for a while last night, thanks for the nice, party, wee michael jackson was a gem...sign of a guid night out....waking up with your clothes on and not remembering how you got home!!!!!! off to pack bags at Iceland for the dogs now....this is not good !! x

tonypub
21-12-2011, 10:11
what a great night,thank you everyone for coming but special thanks to my two barmaids,they had there work cut out n litterally worked there tits off.take a bow jade n becky x

Medman
21-12-2011, 10:31
what a great night,thank you everyone for coming but special thanks to my two barmaids,they had there work cut out n litterally worked there tits off.take a bow jade n becky x

Wow..... :wow: topless barmaids at the Pub now :D

Tom & Sharon
21-12-2011, 11:46
What a great night, I wont mention any names as I don't want to miss anyone but you all know if you were there, great to meet you all and thanks for a great night.....Hat off to Tony and slodge.....tony the Chinky was FABBY!!!!!!! and well worth a fiver!!! Great night and see you all soon......just a pitty I have come home without Zoe?! lol.......Tony try your best for me mate? lol

Thanks again everyone

Mike

Mike,you may need to elaborate on that,I don't think Tony runs that type of establishment ;)

We had a great night,it was good to see Tony's collection of gas bottles, Slodge put in a great performance as compere and I won a lovely bottle of Chateau de S**te for winning the quiz,no cheating honest :whistle:

Tom

longtallalice
21-12-2011, 13:06
Had a great night and I apologise if I offended or upset anyone ( don't get out much !) don't remember much after 12 ! Great to finally meet jackie , max,cim,golfer and Tony see you all soon x

YOUNG GOLFER
21-12-2011, 13:15
Well that was the best forum xmas party i have been to...loads of members turned up everyone chatting away...food was very good a great idea Tony...Slodgedad kept it all together well done mate.

All in all a great party and a fantastic turn out.:)

Jackie
21-12-2011, 13:16
Had a great night and I apologise if I offended or upset anyone ( don't get out much !) don't remember much after 12 ! Great to finally meet jackie , max,cim,golfer and Tony see you all soon x

haha how could you have offended or upset anyone...you kept everyone entertained with your dancing on the tables and dirty jokes ;)

slodgedad
21-12-2011, 13:18

I know. You were chatting to me for 20 minutes aftre 12. (I was the bald bloke in glasses stood with Golfy and CIM):sleeping:

MaxineC
21-12-2011, 14:44
I don't feel well.... But what a laugh getting that way! :D

I have found a new drinking partner in Tony, I have no idea how many shots he plied me with, but it was a lot! Great to meet up with some old friends, make some new ones and finally put a face to some names. Thanks to Mark for my pressie... loved it! :D

Tony, get another bottle of Sambuca in the freezer, I demand a rematch.... :cheers:

All in all a fab night!

Now I have an afternoon shooting a model, could be interesting as I have the shakes, can barely see and have no sense of balance today... :eek:

tonypub
21-12-2011, 14:50
Tony, get another bottle of Sambuca in the freezer, I demand a rematch.... :cheers:

:you went at half time:raspberry2:

Suej
21-12-2011, 14:57
you went at half time:raspberry2:

Aww! she´s just a lighweight! :laugh:

MaxineC
21-12-2011, 14:59
you went at half time:raspberry2:

I could have carried on all night, it was my wuss of a husband that wanted to come home... he's an old man, can't take the pace of having such a young, lively wife anymore! :D

Added after 2 minutes:

OK just got home thanks to Alice and Mark, Tony you are such a wind up merchant it is unreal lol you know what I mean haha

A great night had by all, was going to introduce myself as Jaypeeps but thought lesser of the two evils haha so now you know who I am i'm going into hiding until the next meet up. Tony can't believe you didn't have gravy for Geoffs pie and pastie ;) x

I know, poor Geoff... I'm going to take my own bisto with me next time! :)

Jackie
21-12-2011, 17:51
i lovvvve jackiie xxx

jackie fancys me

haha Tony you are one funny bloke...think it was you announcing what a lovely couple we are:raspberry2: Are you trying to split up Henry and me ???

I don't feel well.... But what a laugh getting that way! :D

Well I didn't think I drank that much to be honest until I got up this morning with a banging headache and saw the coffee all up the stairs that I had obviously spilt as I was bouncing off the wall on the way up to bed haha. Went to Mercadona for the monthly shop this afternoon and felt like poo so decided it might be better to have something to eat before I went in.. wrong...how I didn't:vomit: on the way round I don't know. Max blames the shots, Alice blames Tony's measures...of Vodka before anyone says anything ;)... and I blame the out of date Vodka that I must have been served:whistle::vodkamachine:

doreen
21-12-2011, 18:39
I obviously missed a lot, leaving so early as I did. Tony, thanks, you are a Star ... you & your team really did the Forum proud .... can I suggest The Pub as the New Forum Meet Up Place next time anyone is organising one :)

Thanks too to YG & CIM for planning the event, and of course, a huge thanks to all who turned up - much higher turn out than in dot com days :)

tonypub
21-12-2011, 18:48
obviously jackie my drink had been spiked with a halucinegenic drug and my forum account had been hacked:whistle:

Added after 5 minutes:

Thanks too to YG & CIM for planning the event, and of course, a huge thanks to all who turned up - much higher turn out than in dot com days :)i think the reason for this is down to the team running the forum and the irradication of most of the bitchyness/slaggin matches etc.so well done tenerifeforum:c2:

Jackie
21-12-2011, 19:20
obviously jackie my drink had been spiked with a halucinegenic drug and my forum account had been hacked:whistle:

or you was:drunk2: lol

bonitatime
22-12-2011, 10:12
I didn't manage to stay long but was impressed by how mamy forum members were there.
Great atmosphere and looked like the evening was going on long and from comments on here it seems to have done so.
Happy xmas everyone

Angusjim
22-12-2011, 12:26
i think the reason for this is down to the team running the forum and the irradication of most of the bitchyness/slaggin matches etc.so well done tenerifeforum:c2:[/QUOTE]

Thats rubbish the mods are all useless and this thread proves how low the Forum has sunk and as for you Tony well I rest my case you need to get a life :whistle::wink::tongue:

PS
Merry Christmas to you all :tiphat:

henry
22-12-2011, 22:51

A great night had by all, was going to introduce myself as Jaypeeps but thought lesser of the two evils haha so now you know who I am i'm going into hiding until the next meet up. Tony can't believe you didn't have gravy for Geoffs pie and pastie ;) x if you think tony is a windup wait until you meet me jackie.

MaxineC
23-12-2011, 15:32
if you think tony is a windup wait until you meet me jackie.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jackie
23-12-2011, 16:31
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Max don't encourage him...I think our 'enry and Tony are the same person;)

henry
23-12-2011, 20:56
Max don't encourage him...I think our 'enry and Tony are the same person;) i don´t think so jackie!! tony don´t go woo.woo.woo. only tenerife forum champion (that´s me) can said that. and i´m the only one who saids broski´s!! woo...woo...woo... you know it!!!