PDA

View Full Version : Other Can anyone recommend a Hotel in Adeje, Tenerife?

GMOL
25-10-2011, 20:40
Can anyone give me the names of any hotels in Adeje, not Costa Adeje. Thanks

penelope pitstop
25-10-2011, 21:36
We are just back from 2 weeks in the Hotel Gran Tinerfe in Playa de las Americas, Adeje. Booked through Venere.com & don't have to pay in advance, pay when you get there.

One of the oldest hotels in Las Am, but been updated & is lovely. Right on the beach. It is an adult only hotel with no guests under 16, so that makes it even better.

We have stayed their many times & highly recommend it.

penelope pitstop

tonypub
25-10-2011, 21:46
We are just back from 2 weeks in the Hotel Gran Tinerfe in Playa de las Americas, Adeje. Booked through Venere.com & don't have to pay in advance, pay when you get there.

One of the oldest hotels in Las Am, but been updated & is lovely. Right on the beach. It is an adult only hotel with no guests under 16, so that makes it even better.

We have stayed their many times & highly recommend it.

penelope pitstopthink he wants adeje town jaypeeps

CIM
25-10-2011, 22:20
There is a little hotel in Adeje town. I had no idea it was there until I walked past it the other night. Right in the high street, great location for one if you like that area.
Does anyone know the name of it?

chris
26-10-2011, 00:19
http://g.co/maps/nxent

http://g.co/maps/gxaks

bonitatime
26-10-2011, 17:50
The only one I know is the Hotel Fonda Central.

GMOL
26-10-2011, 19:54
Yes your are correct its Adeje town I want.

Added after 7 minutes:

Has anyone heard off any reviews on Hotel Fonda Central? Really like the Adeje area away from all the tourist type things that Las Americas
brings that I have experienced over the last 20yrs of going to Tenerife.

tina ann
26-10-2011, 20:42
I agree Adeje village is great!

Have you tried putting the hotel in google as, Hotel Fonda Central reviews

You never know, but is it the hotel at the top, across from the chicken shack bar? if so, it looks lovely!

Tracy

bonitatime
26-10-2011, 21:54

You never know, but is it the hotel at the top, across from the chicken shack bar? if so, it looks lovely!

Tracy
Thats it. I have eaten there but as I live in Adeje you can imagine I haven't stayed there. They get a lot of German clients so I would guess it is ok.

GMOL
27-10-2011, 19:12
Thats it. I have eaten there but as I live in Adeje you can imagine I haven't stayed there. They get a lot of German clients so I would guess it is ok.

So it seems there is just the one hotel in Adeje, I would even consider a holiday let/apartment if you knew of any in that area....

chris
27-10-2011, 19:41

Tracy

Do you mean this Hotel?

http://g.co/maps/pcjgs

bonitatime
27-10-2011, 22:48
Chris there is not a hotel
On that street. It is all residential in that area