PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Hairdressing work required

tina ann
26-10-2011, 11:21
I am a fully qualified hairdresser with over 20 years experience and I am looking for work!

I live on the Golf del Sur and I have transport, so I don't mind travelling

I have experience in all aspects of Hairdressing, from Colouring, Perming, Cutting and have also kept myself refreshed with upto date courses etc.

I can provide references, some from Tenerife others from the UK.

Thank you very much

Tracy

sandra
26-10-2011, 18:29
Hi, I work in Island Village near to the Waterpark and the girl who is running the new Beauty Salon is looking for a Hairdresser. She is in the salon Mon to Sat from 10 am it is opposite James Bar. Good luck xx

CIM
26-10-2011, 19:52
:) ..........

tina ann
26-10-2011, 20:01
Thanks very much Sandra

I am up the way tomorrow, I will call in

Thanks Tracy

sandra
26-10-2011, 20:05
just remember me i work in reception when you get the job i like my hair really straight ha ha

good luck

tina ann
26-10-2011, 20:37
Thanks again Sandra

If I dont get it, I still do mobile if that's any good to you!

Tracy

YOUNG GOLFER
26-10-2011, 20:42
:) ..........

Did you not do this job when you first left school mate lol

tina ann
26-10-2011, 20:47
I take it your talking about CIM not me????????

But I have also done this job since leaving school too!!!!!!!

sandra
26-10-2011, 20:56
im not in work 2morro but good luck. xx

polremy
26-10-2011, 21:20
Look forward to seeing you for my haircut next week when we arrive back in the Golf.
Thanks

YOUNG GOLFER
26-10-2011, 21:47
I take it your talking about CIM not me????????

But I have also done this job since leaving school too!!!!!!!
Sorry don't mean to hijack the thread just remember CIM telling me the Other day he did this on a YTS after school

tina ann
27-10-2011, 11:42
Look forward to seeing you for my haircut next week when we arrive back in the Golf.
Thanks

Look forward to seeing you again, will arrange time with you!

tina ann
28-10-2011, 11:16
Sorry don't mean to hijack the thread just remember CIM telling me the Other day he did this on a YTS after school

I don't mind, it keeps my post high anyway! cheers

polremy
28-10-2011, 14:56
Hiya again.
Shall we say Thursday afternoon some time then?
Should have unpacked and got my Mercadona order in by then.
You just say what time.
If you've forgotten what number we live at, let me know and I'll pm it to you.
Oh, to have a decent haircut once again!!! Can't wait.

tina ann
30-10-2011, 20:02
hi, i work in island village near to the waterpark and the girl who is running the new beauty salon is looking for a hairdresser. She is in the salon mon to sat from 10 am it is opposite james bar. Good luck xx

hi sandra

thanks for telling me about jade at the perfect gift needing a hairdresser, i will see you tomorrow

thanks once again

tracy

herbalwellbeing
16-11-2011, 16:36
Hi, we are looking for people to work with our company as Nutrition & Wellness Coaches. We are looking for people that are interested in this field of work, are self-starters and like helping people. We are holding an open morning/lunch presentation on Saturday 26th November in San Miguel de Abona starting at 11-30am. If you'd be interested to come and meet us on an informal, no-obligation basis then you are very welcome. Message me back if you are interested and/or have any questions. Kind Regards, Patrick Collins PS This could complement your hairdressing

collins
02-01-2012, 22:37
Hi Tracy have just seen your advert I am sure you are probably settle in a job now but just in case your not have a vacancy in my salon in amarilla golf, would only be part time. Regards Lynn