PDA

View Full Version : Employment Where can I get the Spanish equivalent of a CRB Check in Tenerife?

calrie
26-10-2011, 14:47
I need the Spanish equivalent of the above for work in the U.K. I think it is called a certificate of good conduct?
There was a discussion about this on the old forum but I cannot remember the outcome?

Not sure where to start? Hope someone can help?

casabonny
27-10-2011, 12:45
I need the Spanish equivalent of the above for work in the U.K. I think it is called a certificate of good conduct?
There was a discussion about this on the old forum but I cannot remember the outcome?

Not sure where to start? Hope someone can help?
Not sure what its called here but I beleive you have to obtain it from the National Police.I am sure someone who has applied or had one i the past will correct me if I am wrong

Goldenmaniac
27-10-2011, 14:33
The Info is here
http://www.mjusticia.gob.es/cs/Satellite/es/1200666550200/Tramite_C/1215326256568/Detalle.html

It will have to be apostilled for use in the Uk but there isinfo on that further down the link page

HarryH
01-11-2011, 01:51
The Certificado de Antecedentes Penales (certificate of police records) is available from the Ministry of Justice in Santa Cruz. The office you require is in Calle San Antonio, number 24. It is just a short, five minute walk from the British Consulate in Plaza Weyler. The cost is approx 3.50 Euros and is available while you wait (in practice this means after you've gone over the road to pay the fee in the bank) on presentation of your passport. No copies are required.

calrie
01-11-2011, 09:06
Thank you all for your replies it's much appreciated :)
I'm back in the U.K at the moment so I will try posting it to Madrid, if I get no response I'll go to Santa Cruz when I'm next over in December.
All I have to do now is try and figure out how to complete the form :confused: