PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to buy suntan lotion in Tenerife?

sunchaser
30-10-2011, 11:43
Hi Folks,
Does anyone know the best place to buy your suntan lotions from,i know most supermarkets do but just in case someone knows where its a bargain would be great

the_kat
30-10-2011, 12:07
Psonally I would buy the Suncare Central products, not sure how you can get in touch with them but they work many of the hotels in the south. Their sun creams and tan accelerators are amazing in my opinion. :spin:

sunchaser
30-10-2011, 12:11
Psonally I would buy the Suncare Central products, not sure how you can get in touch with them but they work many of the hotels in the south. Their sun creams and tan accelerators are amazing in my opinion. :spin:
Thanks we will go and see if we can find them,gives the missus an excuse to go in the posh hotels lol

Ecky Thump
21-04-2014, 12:59
We normally bring sun cream out with us, but is it just about the same price in Tenerife as in the UK supermarkets?

Also has anyone used either Aldi or Tesco sun cream as in a recent TV programme their own brands showed better results than most of the expensive ones.:dontknow:

Angusjim
21-04-2014, 13:07
We normally bring sun cream out with us, but is it just about the same price in Tenerife as in the UK supermarkets?

Also has anyone used either Aldi or Tesco sun cream as in a recent TV programme their own brands showed better results than most of the expensive ones.:dontknow:
Don't worry Ecky you will no need so much if I come out in November:laugh::spin:

Ecky Thump
21-04-2014, 13:12
Don't worry Ecky you will no need so much if I come out in November:laugh::spin:

Ah, but I'll also be there in 10 days time for a whole month of sunshine!:raspberry2:

Angusjim
21-04-2014, 13:14
Ah, but I'll also be there in 10 days time for a whole month of sunshine!:raspberry2:
Ah I forgot to say we have decided to come out in May as well :whistle::c2:

Ecky Thump
21-04-2014, 13:16
Ah I forgot to say we have decided to come out in May as well :whistle::c2:

I think you would prefer a cruise over to the Isle of Cumbrae and I can arrange it for free!

Angusjim
21-04-2014, 13:18
I think you would prefer a cruise over to the Isle of Cumbrae and I can arrange it for free!

Would that be one way ?

Susief
21-04-2014, 13:23
We usually buy P20 and get it from one of perfumery shops on the prom not far from Puerto Colon. Usually pay 16-18 euro for a 200ml bottle

Ecky Thump
21-04-2014, 13:26

Cal-Mac don't charge for the ferry from Cumbrae to the mainland, so that way the islanders get one trip for nothing.....and that's the day that they are in the hearse coming over to Largs to be buried.:welcome:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

We usually buy P20 and get it from one of perfumery shops on the prom not far from Puerto Colon. Usually pay 16-18 euro for a 200ml bottle

Thanks Susie, Carol says it's about £15-17 here so it's probably better to do what you do and buy it in Tenerife.:)

Susief
21-04-2014, 13:34
I occasionally buy on EBay when we are taking out a case or occasionally you get it on special 2 for £30 at airport.
My hubby won't use anything else. Only needs one app a day. Never burns.
Can get it in higher factor too for fair skin.

kingbaker
21-04-2014, 14:14
I occasionally buy on EBay when we are taking out a case or occasionally you get it on special 2 for £30 at airport.
There was a guy called Keith in the Sunday Market in LC who brought in Brit suntan lotion and such potionsetc. Not sure if hes still in business!! I think I have his no. somewhere, if you need it.

There was a guy called Keith in the Sunday Market in LC who brought in Brit suntan lotion and such potions etc. Not sure if hes still in business!! I think I have his no. somewhere, if you need it.

There was a guy called Keith in the Sunday Market in LC who brought in Brit suntan lotion and such potions etc. Not sure if hes still in business!! I think I have his no. somewhere, if you need it.

macdonald5
21-04-2014, 22:06
We buy suntan spray from Mercadona ,start with factor 30 then move down to factor 15 ,used to take creams from here but have now used Mercadona for a number of years without any problems
I have fairish skin but find these products good and have never burned

kingbaker
22-04-2014, 04:32
We buy suntan spray from Mercadona ,start with factor 30 then move down to factor 15 ,used to take creams from here but have now used Mercadona for a number of years without any problems
I have fairish skin but find these products good and have never burned
Ahhh!!!! muy interesantes. :p:what::D:D:)

Ecky Thump
22-04-2014, 09:51
I occasionally buy on EBay when we are taking out a case .

A case of sun tan oil ......that's a bit excessive!!:crylaughing:

On a serious note I wouldn't touch any cosmetics from eBay, the amount of fake stuff that has been seized by customs as it comes into the UK from Eastern European countries is measured by the ton and most of it contains stuff that's either very harmful or plain disgusting.:nono::nono::nono:

Susief
22-04-2014, 18:56
A case of sun tan oil ......that's a bit excessive!!:crylaughing:

On a serious note I wouldn't touch any cosmetics from eBay, the amount of fake stuff that has been seized by customs as it comes into the UK from Eastern European countries is measured by the ton and most of it contains stuff that's either very harmful or plain disgusting.:nono::nono::nono:

Nope Ecky never had fake P20. Always get from a respectable seller. Never had a problem.

marbro8
22-04-2014, 19:11
We usually buy P20 and get it from one of perfumery shops on the prom not far from Puerto Colon. Usually pay 16-18 euro for a 200ml bottletry the guy on los cris market, he buys it off my mate here in the uk, and i know what he pays for it:wink

kingbaker
22-04-2014, 19:20
try the guy on los cris market, he buys it off my mate here in the uk, and i know what he pays for it:wink

You talking about Keith?:p

marbro8
22-04-2014, 22:19
You talking about Keith?:pi think that's his name? can't remember? it is the stall next to where they do the clothes show backing onto the arona gran, i hads to take him 50 mascara's last year, a delivery for my mate, but he wasn't there so gave them to the girl on the stall:wink:

kingbaker
22-04-2014, 22:46
i think that's his name? can't remember? it is the stall next to where they do the clothes show backing onto the arona gran, i hads to take him 50 mascara's last year, a delivery for my mate, but he wasn't there so gave them to the girl on the stall:wink:

Yep friends of his used to own the Pink Parrot. Hes a nice guy.;)