PDA

View Full Version : Apartments Victoria Court 2 Apartments, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

slodgedad
07-06-2011, 21:39
Have you stayed at this hotel or complex.

How was it...Did you enjoy your stay...What were the amenities like..etc?

Write a review to give others an idea of where to stay on their jollies

VideoMem
08-06-2011, 09:05
Have been coming to Tenerife every year since 1988, then bought timeshare up at Los Diamantes 2 "Club Tenerife", of late the climb to the top of the incline known as "Cardiac Arrest Hill" is proving more strenuous with age (Now age 68!) So looking for accomodation to extend our stay and visit a 2nd time each year we discovered Victoria Court 2 and the apartments managed by "South Tenerife Apartment Rentals" or S.T.A.R for short, we have stayed there now a few times in the last 3 years, and have always found the apartments to be spotless, well maintained and nothing is too much trouble for the on site STAR office with Samantha, Martin, Miguel & team making sure a good time is had by all. The large swimming pool is very accomodating, as is the on site cafe so you dont have far to go if you dont want to! a definate plus is that it is at the bottom of the hill & about two hundred yards or so from the sea front where a gentle walk can take you into Los Cristianos

samantha
14-06-2011, 10:09
It's always a pleasure to have a fellow "Yorkshire man" staying with us. ;)

VideoMem
14-06-2011, 12:04
It could be worse Samantha, I could be an "Irish Mancunian" if you are who I think you are, that should ring a bell!:lol:

samantha
14-06-2011, 12:21
It could be worse Sammie, I could be an "Irish Mancunian" if you are who I think you are, that should ring a bell!:lol:

:crylaughing:

ssssssssssshhhhhhhh don't blow the cover !

lempsky
25-08-2011, 13:16
Hi all does any one know if Clair and Karl still work in this office,think it was that office any way,thanks for any help.

Suej
25-08-2011, 13:30
Hi all does any one know if Clair and Karl still work in this office,think it was that office any way,thanks for any help.

No Lemsky it is now Martin, Miguel and Samantha, who took over from Keith and Collette. phone numbers/email address are all still the same.:)

VideoMem
25-08-2011, 13:32
:DThe Star office is manned by Samantha, with Owner Martin & Miguel also in attendance.( I'm not aware of Claire & Karl unless they are in the cleaning team headed by Miguel) I have been going to VC2 since 2009
and have not come across them!:D

Suej
25-08-2011, 13:35
:DThe Star office is manned by Samantha, with Owner Martin & Miguel also in attendance.( I'm not aware of Claire & Karl unless they are in the cleaning team headed by Miguel) I have been going to VC2 since 2009
and have not come across them!:D

Claire and Karl were there a long time ago VideoMem, I vagely remember them, think they went back to UK in the 90īs

tmfkahs
25-08-2011, 15:36
You have a PM