PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Tenerife Forum Chistmas party and meet up 2011!

Jimandsi
29-10-2011, 21:42
Hey cheeky.... you will be in the posh part of Tenerife no cheap stuff down here:fpull:

What ! ! ! ! !

Have you never looked across the road YG ?

:crylaughing:

YOUNG GOLFER
29-10-2011, 21:52
What ! ! ! ! !

Have you never looked across the road YG ?

:crylaughing:

Just last week............. it looks very nice with it all newly painted.......i have also been in a few properties which look really nice.....must be great having enough money to be able to buy a holiday home in the sun;)

Anyway youngman are you going to come to our Forum xmas party it's going to be great fun.

Jimandsi
29-10-2011, 21:55
But what about all the "ladies of the night" and their pimps across the road ?

Have you never seen them ?

YOUNG GOLFER
29-10-2011, 22:02
But what about all the "ladies of the night" and their pimps across the road ?

Have you never seen them ?

Sorry mate but think this is going a little off topic......by the way the answer anyway is never no.

Anyway are you coming to the party mate YES/NO going to be a ball.

Jimandsi
29-10-2011, 22:08
I think you know my thoughts on crappyoke.

YOUNG GOLFER
29-10-2011, 22:20

Oh and i thought you posted this below on another thread.....

Me too - I'll be there.

It'll be good to put some faces to some names and the first round is on me.:o

tonypub
30-10-2011, 08:57
I think you know my thoughts on crappyoke.its the last thing on the agenda,you can leave before it happens

caroletenerife
30-10-2011, 11:44
if you canny sing, i'm sure Tony would give you a tamborine so you could join in :D

Jimandsi
30-10-2011, 17:47
Oh and i thought you posted this below on another thread.....

Me too - I'll be there.

It'll be good to put some faces to some names and the first round is on me.:o

No need to think at all YG. I definitely DID make that post on the 24th in your initial thread regarding the proposed Christmas Party.

However, if you care to check, you will note that it was made the day BEFORE this thread (with the agenda) was even started by the organiser.

It's just that I hate to see drunken Brits making complete fools of themselves at crappyoke. :stupid:

Each to his own, I suppose. :raspberry:

YOUNG GOLFER
30-10-2011, 18:03
No need to think at all YG. I definitely DID make that post on the 24th in your initial thread regarding the proposed Christmas Party.

However, if you care to check, you will note that it was made the day BEFORE this thread (with the agenda) was even started by the organiser.

It's just that I hate to see drunken Brits making complete fools of themselves at crappyoke. :stupid:

Each to his own, I suppose. :raspberry:

A real shame you won't be coming to the xmas forum party of fun:party4::party4::party3::party3::party::party:: party2::party2::snowman::snowman::snowman::rudolf: :rudolf::rudolf: it will be great for members to let down their hair and have a laugh.
Anyway if you cant make it have a great xmas my friend:santa::santa::santa::santa::christmascheer: :christmascheer::christmascheer::christmascheer::s hiver:shiver:shiver:shiver:snowflake::snowflake: