PDA

View Full Version : Is Iceland open today in Tenerife?

waveydavey
01-11-2011, 10:13
Does anyone know if Iceland is open today.

Graceylacey
01-11-2011, 10:36
I doubt it very much , its a big fiesta today

Nafnut
01-11-2011, 10:56
Las Chafiras is shut today but the one in Cristianos is open.

tina ann
01-11-2011, 11:07
And you will always have the Hiperdino's, they never close even on Xmas day

nath
01-11-2011, 14:12
Is the Hiper Dino in Chafiras also open on Sundays? I've only been once to the one in Fanabe on a Sunday and thought it a nightmare. Just the other week I tried the Hiper Dino in Chafiras (on a weekday) and thought it a nicer store. But never thought to look at sign if it was open on a Sunday.

Andy0210
01-11-2011, 14:34
Is the Hiper Dino in Chafiras also open on Sundays? I've only been once to the one in Fanabe on a Sunday and thought it a nightmare. Just the other week I tried the Hiper Dino in Chafiras (on a weekday) and thought it a nicer store. But never thought to look at sign if it was open on a Sunday.

No its not. Only the Fanabe one.

nath
01-11-2011, 14:41
owwwww :cry:
Well guess I just have to make sure I have all my shopping done before the shops close on Saturday (which is not a problem but it is always nice to know you can always get your bottle of wine (or milk haha) when you run low...

slodgedad
01-11-2011, 16:46
No its not. Only the Fanabe one.

And the one on San Blas on Golf del Sur

tracey_in_tenerife
01-11-2011, 19:47
owwwww :cry:
Well guess I just have to make sure I have all my shopping done before the shops close on Saturday (which is not a problem but it is always nice to know you can always get your bottle of wine (or milk haha) when you run low...

And be prepared for a long wait at the check out , it seems everyone in the south goes there on Sunday for their bits they forgot lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nath
01-11-2011, 19:53
I know, crazy isn't it how many people go there and how long the lines are at check out!! Did not know about the one in San Blas, might give that one a try next time I really have to go get something on a Sunday....

Andy0210
02-11-2011, 01:49
And the one on San Blas on Golf del Sur

I could list all the smaller touristy ones if you like that are open on a Sunday, i personally believed the poster was asking about the larger ones hence my reply.

The difference being the touristy ones are open albeit a hell of a lot more expensive and not to mention smaller! :(