PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy new PS3 Games in south Tenerife?

Greymore
01-11-2011, 17:13
Hi folks, my grandson is waiting with baited breath for the new PS3 game Modern Warfare 3 due to be released soon and the Game Shop in Gran Sur and also Santa Cruz has closed has anyone any ideas where the next best place to get it would be, :thanx:

tracey_in_tenerife
01-11-2011, 19:45
Worten should have it when it comes out , failing that! There is a "game" shop in el campo in the north , I was in it on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

henry
01-11-2011, 20:13
everyone knows that modern warfare 3 comes out next tuesday on the 8th of november. also it be a while because there a HUGH demand on the game.the demand is so hugh that the company who makes the game only giving 200 copies per store. while they have more time to make the game.

Added after 19 minutes:

Hi folks, my grandson is waiting with baited breath for the new PS3 game Modern Warfare 3 due to be released soon and the Game Shop in Gran Sur and also Santa Cruz has closed has anyone any ideas where the next best place to get it would be, :thanx:

if you want greymore i can make a few calls and (try) to reserve a copy for you if you want? just let me know or you can send a pm to me if you want..

Greymore
02-11-2011, 18:45
Worten should have it when it comes out , failing that! There is a "game" shop in el campo in the north , I was in it on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that I thought it had closed.

dom
04-11-2011, 17:58
there's also a game shop in los cristianos by the square where they hold the fair and one in adeje just down the road a little from the cannon