PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Doreen, Tom and all the staff at O'Jangles.

sunspot
01-11-2011, 18:11
Because i cant reply to the announcment made by Doreen informing us about the sale of Ojangles, i would like to thank Doreen,Tom and all the staff for thier warm welcome and great Hospitality they all showed to us at the Forum meet ups,i dont know if the meets will still be held there but anyway
Thankyou to you all, i have never left there feeling so dam good or was it because i was so dam drunk..................:c2::c2::c2:

West mids tyke
01-11-2011, 18:29
ill second that sunspot, they made us really welcome last year, we are out there in 2 weeks but will still call into one of the best bars on the strip, hope the craich will still be the same with great entertainment

tizzywizzy
01-11-2011, 20:29
What a shame it has been sold,I loved going in there. I wonder if it will change at all having new owners.Will the entertainment change?,the name change? We shall just have to wait and see.Hopefully updates will be made by the new owners or even Tom maybe

Carol55
01-11-2011, 21:02
Because i cant reply to the announcment made by Doreen informing us about the sale of Ojangles, i would like to thank Doreen,Tom and all the staff for thier warm welcome and great Hospitality they all showed to us at the Forum meet ups,i dont know if the meets will still be held there but anyway
Thankyou to you all, i have never left there feeling so dam good or was it because i was so dam drunk..................:c2::c2::c2:

Yes Chris, being drunk has always played a big part in our enjoyment over the past few years at O'Jangles, I don't know whether it was caused by the large measures served at O'Jangles or the speed that Ecky and John order the drinks!;)

Lets hope that O'Jangles along with the new management team and existing staff still give us all the same degree of enjoyment that it has always offered in the past, in which Doreen along with Tom played a very large part in making it all possible.
Thanks to all concerned and best wishes for the future to the new team.:)

Carol and Eric

marbro8
01-11-2011, 21:22
we to have had some good times in there, the forum meeting being the best;) we met carole and ecky, tom and sharon and their son, sunspot, slodgedad, dave thistle,annaelfredo, cim and his wife, young golfer and many more, we even took our family there for a breaky to impress them when we brought them over for 4 days for their 40th birthday(the guy that serves us now works at the rovers) lets just hope that the new owners realise that they are buying into a dynasty and the standards that have been set will continue for years to come;)

Davie Thistle
01-11-2011, 21:30
...EH!!??:wow:
Hava missed something here?
Wots the script now?
Who's the new owners? Do we know emdy?
I'll need to keep up!!
:ashamed:

Found it!
I Know the score now!!!!
:spin:

seanocelt
02-11-2011, 12:09
Thanks Doreen, we enjoyed helping out and are pleased you got a buyer. And a big thanks also to DJ Dangerous and the rest of your team, such strong support.
Davie, the new owner is Samantha, Tom has got a job with her so im sure he will update folks. Was good to meet you, and many other forum members, in O Jangles. Sean and Imelda.

anto3
02-11-2011, 14:05
Glad Tom is still around. Cannot see why we cannot have a forum meetup when it suits everyone, also will still be dropping in for my wine. Good luck to Tom