PDA

View Full Version : Other Trip Advisor Report... for the Tenerife Forum

Ed3229
01-11-2011, 18:39
After joining the forum in May 2011 I have found the forum very entertaining and informative.
The layout is very pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate.
Unfortunately the quality of the posts can be a bit "hit and miss"....Most are very good BUT some can drive you insane keeping you awake for days on end thinking of a good reply to the post.....
The people seem very friendly and are a great help with info on such topics as "Im moving to Tenerife will I need any money? and "Is it hot in Tenerife in the summer".
Overall I would recommend "The Tenerife Forum" especially if you want to holiday on the Island and not visit Bognor Regis..

sunspot
01-11-2011, 18:56
I also find Tenerife forum very informative and 99.9 % made up of very nice members,you do get the odd one out to disrupt but they are soon hoisted out.
The forum offers a good all round mix of topics and if its not there then start your own thread asking the question,its pointed me in the right direction many a time and also many of my clients " wheres the nearest english speaking Doctor,Dentist" ive put many a post on asking things like this and have an answer in minutes.
A great forum and one i intend using for a long time coming

Suej
01-11-2011, 19:10
I also find Tenerife forum very informative and 99.9 % made up of very nice members,you do get the odd one out to disrupt but they are soon hoisted out.
The forum offers a good all round mix of topics and if its not there then start your own thread asking the question,its pointed me in the right direction many a time and also many of my clients " wheres the nearest english speaking Doctor,Dentist" ive put many a post on asking things like this and have an answer in minutes.

:agree::D.........

slodgedad
01-11-2011, 20:47
:agree::D.........

Me too.....:agree:

warbey
01-11-2011, 20:52

I reckon You would be great for Personal References Sunspot..

P.S. MeToo.......:agree:

doreen
01-11-2011, 20:55
Could we just have an edit of the title ... think there is a redundant "THE" :lol:

slodgedad
01-11-2011, 20:58
Could we just have an edit of the title ... think there is a redundant "THE" :lol:

Sorted...............

cainaries
01-11-2011, 23:42
This is the best Forum I have ever visited and I recommend it 100% for all information you could ever need together with friendly hosts and all the other guests are just instant best friends. I am a repeat visitor about 1 million times.

Goforgold
02-11-2011, 18:59
This is the best Forum I have ever visited and I recommend it 100% for all information you could ever need together with friendly hosts and all the other guests are just instant best friends. I am a repeat visitor about 1 million times.

.....................................:agree:...... .........................

warbey
02-11-2011, 21:09

..........:agree:

:wow::wow::wow:

9PLUS
02-11-2011, 21:36
I'm the 0.01%

Cheers

x