PDA

View Full Version : Animal Chat Dog Transporter/Crate wanted

5cissors
03-11-2011, 09:18
Does anyone have or know where I can get a dog transporter/Crate for a collie dog to go back to the UK at a reasonable price. It is pretty urgent as our flights are booked for November 25th. Thanks in advance.

SuzyQ
04-11-2011, 02:24
Lovely to talk to you this week. Did you book with TFA logisitics in the end? Let me know how you get on re the crate. If all else fails youll need to got one full price from santa cruz, but heres hoping youll find one on here or by word of mouth. I sent you the phone number of the freight people at the airport, did you ask if there are any there? :)

Andy0210
04-11-2011, 02:26
Have you asked at the cargo centre at the airport? Quite often people bring animals over then leave the crates as they only have a small hire car to travel in, the cargo centre then sells these crates that are left behind, normally quite cheaply as well.

Hidleitus
12-11-2011, 15:49
Does anyone have or know where I can get a dog transporter/Crate for a collie dog to go back to the UK at a reasonable price. It is pretty urgent as our flights are booked for November 25th. Thanks in advance.

If you have not found a crate yet they sell them in the garden centre near Gran Sur, for a collie they will be about €168

5cissors
12-11-2011, 21:11
Thanks for that, but I have managed to find a second hand one for 40 euros!! xx