PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy T cut in Tenerife, or is there a Spanish equivalent?

Graceylacey
03-11-2011, 15:54
Just trying to get my car looking good, where can I buy T Cut or is there a spanish equivalent of it??

:greencar: :redcar: :bluecar: :pinkcar: :yellowcar: :dbluecar:

stevem
03-11-2011, 17:01
There's a Spanish equivalent to it...........I'm damned if I can remember what it's called though! Saw it for sale in one of the big Supermercados up North. If it comes to me I'll let you know :doh:

Vortex Wake
03-11-2011, 17:50
T cortar ???

..........gets me coat :D

Graceylacey
04-11-2011, 09:37
T cortar ???

..........gets me coat :D

You nutter!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

9PLUS
04-11-2011, 10:31
Where can I buy T cut in Tenerife, or is there a Spanish equivalent?

T Cut vs Makeup ?

x

jester747
04-11-2011, 17:32
They have it in Carrefour in the car section, sorry cant remember the name of it. Think its on the second shelf up off the floor.

slodgedad
04-11-2011, 20:41
Whereabouts are you GL. I have three quarters of a 500mil bottle of which you can have half.(I need the rest myself).

PM me if it's urgently needed

Andy0210
04-11-2011, 21:51
Whereabouts are you GL. I have three quarters of a 500mil bottle of which you can have half.(I need the rest myself).

By this time she is normally about 3/4´s of the way down a bottle of wine, unless you meant her location which is El Medano. ;)

gazza
04-11-2011, 22:05
Just trying to get my car looking good, where can I buy T Cut or is there a spanish equivalent of it??

:greencar: :redcar: :bluecar: :pinkcar: :yellowcar: :dbluecar:

Pulimor liquido is the product your looking for by tinilux in a blue and white container

Graceylacey
05-11-2011, 12:52
T Cut vs Makeup ?

x

Oi you shut it!!!! There goes your invite to my bbq!!!! :lol:

I am not in a bottle of wine contrary to popular belief, in Medano but its not urgent, just want to spruce up my car, but thanks so much for the offer it was really nice of you

By this time she is normally about 3/4´s of the way down a bottle of wine, unless you meant her location which is El Medano. ;) Oi you, you´re as bad as 9 plus!!!! :p

Pulimor liquido is the product your looking for by tinilux in a blue and white container Thanks, there you go a sensible answer at last :thanx:

babybadger
05-11-2011, 13:47
In Santa Cruz, they have a 'Supermercado del motorista' near Plaza Weyler ,very good but very biased towards motorbikes ;o), they have a lot of stuff!