PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental 4 bed luxury chalet on Mesetas del Mar, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

no.job.2.small
04-11-2011, 09:05
Available now, Luxury 4 bedroom villa with private swimming pool situated in a small and exclusive development in Los Cristianos.

Finished to very high standards, this beautiful property comprises of spacious fully fitted kitchen, complete with appliances, office, guest cloakroom and large lounge with patio doors to terrace, garden and private heated pool. Special features include air-conditioning, alarm system, electric blinds, and safe.

€1500/ month plus bills

PM for more details

aylexsis
16-05-2012, 20:22
is this avaliable and is the price negioble?

mike in chayofa
16-05-2012, 20:29
Oooops ... sorry to the OP ... but ....

There are certain problems with Mesetas del Mar at the moment.

Lovely houses, but the developer has/had problems and a lot are being repossesed by the bank.

The pool is a glorified foot bath and there is no privacy. Well, there is because most are unoccupied.

There is a paddle court being constructed right next door, which will create noise (if it takes off)

Access to some of the properties means that you have to reverse from the house to exit the development because there isn't sufficient room to make a turn.

aylexsis
16-05-2012, 20:41
so its way over priced for what it is?

mike in chayofa
16-05-2012, 21:05
If the developer is still in business, they were advertising rent at 1.200€ per month (unfurnished) or rent to buy at 2.400€ per month.

Although I love the houses, I never took it any further

lapalma
16-05-2012, 21:20
Iam quite shocked that the chalet has not been rented irespective of the price the owner wanted.It paints a very bad picture of Los Cristianos to any person/s who would want to invest.

no.job.2.small
18-05-2012, 14:43
Thank you for your input mike much appreciate ! Sorry this property was rented within 5 days but left the post up as people come and go but still occupied so cant be that bad ! Will find out if there are any more available, I know that there was one without pool for €1200 per month.

Shazedens
03-06-2012, 10:13
We live on Mesetas, yes the developer is having problems, yes the bank has been round - so what! This does not mean that the houses are not still sound!
The pools are pools, not glorified foot baths, they are adequately sized private pools which can be overseen but then I dont get my kit off so Im not bothered!!!
The houses are spacious, built to a high standard with rooms which are larger than many others we visited. With a fully fitted kitchen, including microwave and 1/2 dishwasher, en suite full bathroom to the master room, second full bathroom and then guest toilet downstairs and 3 double bedrooms the houses are comfortable.
We have the added bonus of having a very large basement (nearly the full size of the floor space of the house), others have very large garages.
There is turning space at the end of each row of houses so I am not sure why the post above says you cant turn around?
Yes there is a paddle court being built but I doubt that will encroach on the properties much.
All in all the properties are lovely, maybe slightly overpriced, but we are happy and intend staying for sometime yet!

zumba queen
14-12-2012, 01:55
We live on Mesetas, yes the developer is having problems, yes the bank has been round - so what! This does not mean that the houses are not still sound!
The pools are pools, not glorified foot baths, they are adequately sized private pools which can be overseen but then I dont get my kit off so Im not bothered!!!
The houses are spacious, built to a high standard with rooms which are larger than many others we visited. With a fully fitted kitchen, including microwave and 1/2 dishwasher, en suite full bathroom to the master room, second full bathroom and then guest toilet downstairs and 3 double bedrooms the houses are comfortable.
We have the added bonus of having a very large basement (nearly the full size of the floor space of the house), others have very large garages.
There is turning space at the end of each row of houses so I am not sure why the post above says you cant turn around?
Yes there is a paddle court being built but I doubt that will encroach on the properties much.
All in all the properties are lovely, maybe slightly overpriced, but we are happy and intend staying for sometime yet!

If someone was still interested in buying on mesetas del mar,has anything changed i.e ownership ,noise (paddle court )etc.all info would be helpful but also not adverse to listening to some constructive criticism